crazy for you .

Idea from Lowkey_boredddd
(Warning: Yandere Hyunjin and corssdressing)
°.•☆•.°

"Goodbye." I said as Wonyoung drank the 'tea' with poison.

She looked at me confused until she held her throat gasping for air. She slowly closed her eyes and fell on the floor.

I smiled in satisfaction and threw the body in a lake, making sure to use gloves and not a trace of me.

I cleaned up everything and left to Felix's House.

Flashback:

"Felix oppa!" Wonyoung said, clinging onto him.

She was all over him, pouting, whining, and dragging him everywhere.

No one touches Felix. He's mine. After school, I made sure to get rid of her annoying ass.

...

"Hey Jinnie!" Felix came up to me looking cute as always with a hot white silky dress.

He looked ethereal, his blonde fluffy mullet, his red heart-shaped lips, and his pretty Freckles with honey tan skin glowing.

"Hey baby," I hugged him by the waist, holding him tight and kissing his sweet, cherry lips.

"Ready for our date?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I opened my car door open for him and then went to the driver seat. I got in and buckled Felix up.

"Ready?" I asked before starting.

"Yeah!" He answered, smiling at me and turning to the window. I then started the car driving off.

In the car drive, I put my hand on Felix's bare milky thigh. He put his small paw on top of my hand and held it tight. I smiled at that.

Once we got to the fancy restaurant date, I opened the door for Felix and held his hand as we walked into the restaurant. I opened the door for us and went to the front counter.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" The male at the front asked.

"Yeah, under Hwang Hyunjin." I said.

"Alright, follow me." He said as he bowed and led us to a table near a big window, revealing a pretty view.

We ordered what we wanted, and the waiter left.

We talked for a while until he came back with our food. We ate our food, feeding each other and talking about life.

Felix giggled so cutely and talked about everything in his life. I listened to his cute blabbering until he stopped.

"Jinnie." Felix called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"That guy is starring." He said, putting his bag on his thighs. I turned to the direction and saw a guy around our age smirking at him.

Tch, oh, he'll regret making MY boyfriend uncomfortable. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around Felix, and gave him a quick kiss.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll deal with him. I won't take long." I stood up and went up to the guy.

Looks like his date had left to the restroom.

"Hey, wanna take a hit?" I asked the guy who was eyeing Felix.

"Ah, yeah, sure, dude." He said, standing up and following me.

We went outside the place in a small alley. I took out a box and handed him a cigarette. He took it and lit it up.

"What's your name, man?" I said, inhaling the smoke.

"Wooyoung, you?" He asked.

"Hwang." I answered.

"Ah." Was all he said.

"Who's the cute guy with you." He asked me, obviously referring to Felix.

"My boyfriend." I said.

"Pft, yeah, right." He laughed. "Not for long." He murmured.

I laughed at this guy's stupidity. I wanted to punch him and kill him right then and there. I waited a bit as people passed by us.

Once there was no one and the coast was clear, I couldn't hold back, so there I grabbed my pocket knife from my pocket and slowly brought it close to him.

I grabbed his collar and smirked at his scared, confused face.

"Woah, what are you'd doing?-" He said cautiously, backing away.

"Should've thought twice." I said, chuckling, and then I stabbed his back. He fell back and slammed on the floor. His eyes widened, and he slowly stopped breathing.

Then I noticed a red velvet box in his pocket. I picked it up and opened it. A ring? Tch. Cheater.

"Well, time to tell your little 'date' I did her a favor by killing you." I laughed as I went back to the restaurant.

I walked back to our table and saw Felix sitting eyes on his phone with my jacket back in my chair. I smiled at him and saw Wooyoung's date.

"Hey." I said to the girl.

"Yeah?" She looked up at me.

"You're boyfriend or date I don't know, was gonna propose to you," I began, her face shocked, and she smiled. "But, he was eyeing MY date. And he said he'll take my boyfriend from me, so basically, he was cheating or planning to." Her eyes looked teary and angry

"W-what." She said tears fell.

"Sorry." I said, not really caring about her.

"Here." I gave her the box. "Don't worry, I took care of the dipshit." I smirked.

I then looked up at Felix he was looking at us, and the velvet box in my hand brought it up to her. I imidietly knew what he thought when I saw his glossy eyes.

"Shit. Felix!" I quickly dropped the box and ran to him. He stood up quickly and tried to run out the door, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Felix!" I turned him around now, my hands grabbing onto his small waist.
His eyes teary, tears threatening to fall any second.

"L-let go of m-me Hyunjin." He said, looking away.

"No, Lix, please, it's not what it looks like, love." I said, looking at him. He looked back at me, and his eyes looked revealed his heart breaking.

I then took him in my embrace and left with him outside to avoid people staring.

We were now outside in a balcony.

"Felix, trust me, it's not what it looks like. I was giving her that ring because I told her that the guy who was staring at you was cheating even when he was about to propose to her. And I just wanted to tell her I took care of his shit and I only love you, lix!" I said, hugging him.

He now was only sniffling. He hugged me back, and when I leaned in for a kiss, he kissed back.

"S-sorry." He said, still sniffling.

"Don't worry baby, I love you." I said, kissing him agian.

We were there in eachothers embrace him having my jacket agian. I then had to tell him the truth.

"Felix?"

"Yeah?" He said quietly.

"What if someone kills someone for you?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Uhm...well, I'll know they care about me a lot. Honestly. It'll be kind of hot and sweet." He said quietly.

"Hm. I'm glad." I smiled.

"Why?-" He asked, looking at me.

"Baby, I love you." He looked at me, with a confused face.

"I'm a yandere love. I'm crazy for you."

-------------------

-Feliz.bou

Comments¿
Ideas?
Srry of it was badd