pregnant ?

(Requested)

°.•☆•.°

Felix woke up to the sun shining bright in his face. His body was in pain due to the interesting events that happened last night.

He turned to where the arms around his waist belonged to. He smiled, seeing Hyunjin snuggled into him.

He slowly turned around fully to face Hyunjin. He was admiring the older sharp features until the male suddenly opened his eyes.

"You done starring love." Hyunjin asked the cute boy.

"Morning Jinnie." Felix giggled and put his arms around Hyunjins neck.

"Good morning, Lixie." He answered, giving the younger a peck.

They stayed like that in eachothers embrace until Felix's stomach suddenly started hurting.

He got up feeling naciuos going to the bathroom.

"Where you going, Lixie!~" Hyunjin whined as the warmness suddenly left.

Felix didn't answer suddenly, running to the toilet and throwing up. Hyunjin quickly got up from the bed, heading to the bathroom and seeing the younger throwing up.

"Lix, are you okay?" He went to him and gave him pats in his back.

"Y-yeah. I just feel nacious and light-headed." The younger said.

Hyunjin went to go get a rag and wiped the younger mouth and chin. He picked up the younger and placed him in the counter.

"Lix, let me brush your teeth, okay? Imma take care of you." Hyunjin said with a soft smile plastered on his face.

Felix nodded and letted Hyunjin brush his teeth for him. After that, he brought him back to the bed and gave him a hoodie of his to wear.

"Jinnie, my tummy hurts." Felix said.

"Awh, my baby. Don't worry, love. I think you're getting sick. Let me bring you a wet rag." Hyunjn said, giving a kiss on Felix's lips and heading downstairs.

He came back quickly and went to see how Felix was doing. He had brought a rag, and he'd also brought him a glass of water.

"Here you go, love." Hyunjin said as he put on the wet rag on Felix's forehead.

"Thank you." Felix said softly.

Hyunjin was there cuddling Felix to make him feel better for a while.

°°°

"Lix, I'm gonna run to the store real quick to get you medicine, okay?" Hyunjin said, standing up from the bed.

"Mhm." Felix said weakly, sitting up with the blanket still around him.

"I'll be back, okay? If you need anything call me." Hyunjin said, kissing Felix forhead before eating.

"Wait, Jinnie." Felix said suddenly, remembering something.

"Can you being a pregnancy test?..." Felix said, fidgeting with his fingers. Realization suddenly hit Hyunjin. He then ran to Felix, kneeling down in front of him.

"W-wait, you don't think! Are you pregnant, Lixie?!" Hyunjin asked, shocked.

"Uhm, t-thats whatvI wanna know." Felix said with a small smile.

"Okay! I'll be back, love, and I'll bring your favorite chocolate, too! I love you." Hyunjin said, not forgetting to kiss Felix on the forhead before leaving.

Felix giggled at Hyunjin and smiled at the thought of having a baby. He took out his phone and started scrolling on tiktok for a while.

He was getting tired before he suddenly felt the urge to vomit agian. He ran to the toilet and started throwing up. He then noticed someone standing next to him.

"Lix! Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked, running to Felix.

Felix slightly nodded. Hyunjin quickly got another rag and wiped the vomit off Felix's face.

"Here, I have the pregnancy test. It's best if we find out now, right? I want to know that you're pregnant and nothing bad." Hyunjin smiled and kissed Felix's cheek.

"Okay. I will do it now." Felix said, getting up with the help of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin got out of the bathroom and waited in the edge of their shared bed.

After a while, he heard the bathroom door unlock, which caused him to quickly stand up.

He saw Felix smiling softly with the pregnancy test.

"What's the result, Lix?" Hyunjin said, going over to Felix holding him by his waist.

"I'm...." A long pause was made. Felix hugged Hyunjin, wrapping his arms around the tallers neck.

"Pregnant." He said with happy tears.

Hyunjin smiled so brightly. A shot of happiness came over both. Hyunjin was so excited to be a dad.

"LIX! IM GONNA BE A DAD!" He said, picking up Felix and spinning him around.

Felix was in tears, happy tears. Hyunjin kissed Felix all over his cute face. He couldn't be happier.

He then kneeled down on one knew and decided to pop the question.

"Hey, Felix. We've been dating for 3 years, and I think this is the right moment to ask you this. I love you, Lix. You're perfect, too perfect for me. I love you and our child." He said, rubbing Felix's belly. "So, Lee Felix? Will you male me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked as he held a beautiful ring.

Felix was now bawling, of happiness, though. He couldn't ask for anything better.

"Y-yes Jinnie!" He said as Hyunjin hugged him and kissed him passionately. He slipped the ring in Felix's small ring finger and kissed him agian.

"I love you." Hyunjin said as he pulled out.

"I love you too." Felix answered.

Hyunjin then ran out their balconi and yelled out to the whole neighborhood.

"HE SAID YES! LEE FELIX IS MINE!" Hyunjin yelled out, causing some cheers from the neighbors outside, for they knew he'd been planning this.

Felix chuckled with tears still in his eyes. But he was happy. Happier than ever.

The happiest.

---------------------

Feliz.bou

°°°

Okay, so I'm going to be making a New story, I'm thinking abt childhood friends, it was requested for a oneshot but I want to make it into a story so currently I'm working on 2 new stores to publish so yeah, I'm going tk be working hard for these story's so I may stop publishing oneshits for a while. I hope u guys have a good dayy<3