five

a/n: this mf 7.2k words....i cannot

"boy, your mommy worked her ass off to get all this for you and your sister, and you better quit letting it fall out your mouth." i rolled my eyes as i held jay in my arms as i stood in the kitchen. i had him laid in one arm as the other held a bottle of milk, and i was trying my absolute hardest to get him to drink it.

he was drinking it, but he kept opening his mouth and letting it dribble on his chin, and then giggling like it was the funniest shit ever.

i groaned as he did it again, tossing my head back as he laughed. "it's not funny, dude!" i couldn't help but laugh with him, the sound filling my heart. "you're such a little brat. why can't you be like your little sister?"

"because he's like you. he's an asshole." ariana spoke up from the dining room where she was feeding aurora some very finely cut fruits. aurora had already finished her bottle because she wasn't a little stinker like her brother.

i made a face as i walked into the dining room, ariana smiling sarcastically at me. she was hunched over in her seat as she fed aurora who was in her high chair.

the twins were now six and a half months old, and i was quickly getting depressed about it. they are growing much too quickly for my liking.

i used to laugh at my mom when i was nine or so and she would randomly start crying because apparently i would be 'going to college so soon,' but i was literally a nine year old. but now, i felt the same.

i feel like just yesterday i found out ariana was pregnant, and it feels like tomorrow i'm gonna be sending them off to university. sometimes i cry about it when i stare at them for too long, and miles laughs at me all the time for being so soft.

but those are my babies, and they're my entire world. of course i'm going to be soft.

he'll just have to see one day when he becomes a dad. if he's lucky enough to find a woman that's willing to reproduce with his ugly ass, that is.

"i am not an asshole." i told her as i raised my chin. ariana tilted her head and gave me a look. "really? clara told me that one time you spit a whole glob of chewed blueberries in her face."

i pulled my lips into a straight line and stared blankly at her, making her smile at me again. i huffed and took a seat next to her, still attempting to feed my son, as i shamelessly scanned ariana's body with my eyes.

she was in a pair of black leggings and a tight black crop top, and it was obviously to me that she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were poking through the fabric. it was a basic ass outfit, but my fiancée is absolutely gorgeous, so she looked stunning, just like she always does.

as she leaned over and gently fed aurora a very tiny piece of a strawberry, her already short shirt rode up her stomach. much to my own enjoyment, the white marks that were scattered along her skin showed against her lower stomach.

i felt myself just blankly staring at them, probably looking like a creep, and i didn't even let up when ariana moved back and looked over at me. i only ended up looking away when her hand shot down and quickly pulled her shirt down as far as it could go.

my eyes darted up to her face and i took notice of her bright red cheeks and the shy look on her face. it honestly looked like she was about to throw up and i was getting worried.

a few moments passed before she wiped her hands on her thighs and stood up, very suddenly. i looked up at her as she chewed on her bottom lip, not meeting my eyes.

"i'll be right back. can you handle feeding her for a few seconds?" ariana asked me, barely even waiting on my response as she basically darted out of the room.