Chapter 5

Tw: swearing, lying, death, faked death, drugs, abuse, possessive behavior, and manipulation.

Third person POV:

"Hello XD! What do you want?" Tommy asks sweetly. T͆̌ͫͧ̇ͩ̈͏͖͓͙̥̲͟͡o̥ͩ̈͒͐̄m̒ͩͤ͠͏͇͉̤̩͉m̷̰̹̠̼̯̱̪͙̊ͣ̓͋́̑̅͝ͅy̴ͥ̽̒͏͎̣͍̰͖ ̧̼̬̠̬͚͌̄y̷̫͖̭͉̲͕͇͍ͮͧ̓ͪͯ͝o̴͖͈̳̳̾̍͌͊̇͂͗͢͞u̵͎͇͙͕̫͔̬̯̓̉̏͐ͯ̒ͭ̒̚͜ ̛̣̬̾̊̚͘͠ć̷̢̼͚͓͉̝͎̫̈̿ͧ̌ͫͥa̺̼̯͖̜͂̉͊͟͢͡n͔͇̻̥̻̳̯̪̈́̃́̌͐'̪̜̝ͦ̄ͬͫ̔̀͂̕ṱ̶̢͕͍ͪͨ͑̒͐̓̌ͬͭ ̩̜̗̣̝̭͛ͬ̽ͬ͂ͫ̈̑k̳͔̱̑ͬ̀͝é̸̬͕͓͐ͩͮͨ͌͒e̳̱ͯͩ̒̋ͬͮ͒͟p̻̟̺̭͗͑̋̒̂̽̀͜ ̫̰̬͙̦̭̞ͬ̎ͤ̕ḏ̗͓̪͇̀̋͜ơ̸̖͙̳͕͆̆͑̽̐͗̓ͅi̡̡͉̦͙̤͔̖̎ͮ̂ͣͭͧn̴̙̳̣̪ͭͪ̈̿g̒ͣ̚͟҉̩͖̪̯̬͕̥̮ ̶̸͓̫̻̠̮̇̌̉̔̑̎̌̒t̵̷͚̬̱͇̺͍ͪͦ́̿̐͂ḧ̸͎͍̘͗ͣͭͨ̏ͅỉ͔̙̜̩̞̞̰ͨ͘s̢̞̬͔̩͕̬̃ͤ̎̈ͪ̑ͩ̕ XD says. "What do you mean?" Tommy asks. Ȳ̴̗͙͛ó̜̻̙͈͈͈̖̜ū͉̟͇̖̤͇̜ͦͣͥ͋̌̽͠ ͮ̎́̍ͪ̃͏̵̭k̼̻͔̺̞̭̖͇̿̅̀͝͡n̳ͩ̚͝oͮͤͭ̓̓̃͗̓̕҉̟̻̯̪̞̻͎w̭̬͈̳ͫ͗̀ͯͫͭ̚̕͠ ̶͗̔ͯ̽̀͏̘̠͈͙w̠͉̫̺̾ͭ̋́h͚̬̜̖̠͑ͫ̉ͫ͢a̷͖͈̦̻̪͇̯͙ͪ̈́ͮ̀ͯ́͛ͩ̚͝t̴̺̥͈̹ͥ̓͆͜ ̢̖̮̘̎ͯ̐́̓́̒̉Ï̵̡̧̻̦̖͙̗̣͉̝͔͗ͦ̋̅̀ ̳̥̳͙͇͐̈́̅̋͝m̶̸̫̊͗͒̋ė͍̜ͭͯ͋͒ͬ̊ͯ̍̕ă̷̲̝͇̄̾̌̊ͣ̓̕͜ṋ̸̣͎̬̫̗͈̹̩͋ͤ̉̽̿ XD responds. "Look if your talking about my dad I won't stop. I can't stop even if I wanted to." Tommy says maniacally. T̜̬̝̑̽̓̓̆̔ͫo̝̬̯͈̺͎ͯ̅̔͛̏̃̔m̭̱̘͉͔͊ͭ͑͛͛ͬ̒̋̕m̴̝̪̯̺̩̘̲̞͑̄̾ͬͅy̶̢̙̯̯͑ͬͮ͌̊͌̅ͩ͡ ̷͎͔͎̳͎͖̜̩̆͂͘͘ͅyͣ̈́̄͏̣̫̜̦̺̘͠ỡ͖̹̫ͩ͑̐̂͌͆ǘ͔̰̦̫͖͚̣̜́̇͆ͫ̓̀͊ ͬͫ҉̤̱ͅā̵͚̟̙̥̫ͭͤr̸̦̹͑̀ẻ̮̱̙͍ͯ͟ ̡̯͎̦͙͍̤̟̏̏ͨ͝h̜̥͇̥͚̜͚̠ͭͩ͊ͥ̄͋ͤ̐̊͡ų̵̭̜͋̓ͣ̇r̬͙̝̠̩͖ͪͣ̈ͦ̒ͨͤ̚t͕͈̭̮͈͍̗̻͂̋ͦͅi̶̯̳͎ͤ̏͑͌ͤ̃̽ͨ͒͠ͅn͈̂̾̀g̰̦̼̭̱͛͆ͩͨ̌ͪ͘ ̴̜͉̣̦̬͗ͨͫ̄̎̏͠͞ͅt̑̍͏̧͏̩͓̼̹̫͚͈̗ḧ̶́͂̓ͩ̈̌͏̪ẻ̷̮͎̪̇͋ͪͧ͌̇̕ͅ ͧ̄͌̌̎̀̚҉̭̩͙͇̠̙͉̻̦͞e̥̼̼̰̋ͪ͢n̵̡͈̾̚t̸͕̯͔̥̪͚̱̮̝͆̉̅̂͂͗̕i͍̹͉̝̙̲̰̞͐́̉ͣͥͯ͟͢͠ŕ̵̭̻̳̳̘̐͐͞e͈͈͓̩̳̫͗ͪ̐ͫ̾͟ ̡͇̬̪ͭ̽̄ͣ̄͋͑̐̏ş̷̩̬͍͕͎͙͒͐͒ê̯̙̇͑͘͠r̛̝̲̀̌ͮ͆̋̑͡v͖̜̤̼̼̏͌ͦe̾̾̇̑̊̾ͥ҉͙̱̖͢r̹̥͚ͦ̄ͩ̃̇ͭ̎ XD says L̨͎͕̃̊̃ͣ͟ḁͧd̸̤̲͎̓̓ͅy͕̹̝̻̖͓̱̟̎̄ͪ̿͑ ̜͎͓̀̈́ͧͩͭĎ̬͙̬̳̮͉̩̀ë̸̸͏̭͈̮̦̬̬̱ąͮ̓ͦ͐̎̊̚͜͏̤͕̞͚ͅț̠͚̲͖ͩͤͯ̇ͬͩ̆ͤ̀͜ͅͅͅh͍̖̓ͮ̎ͤ̒͑͂͢ ͍͔̼̣̠͔̲̗̲̾ͪ̂̿́̋ͬ̊w̸͈̥̟ͯ̓̉̏ͮ͘͝ò̳̺̭̹̹́͘͝n͔͎̗̝̖̪̍̐̇̽͛̉͘'̶̔̈́ͥ͂̆҉͖͕̠̼̥͖̞̳ͅt̴͔̥ͭͯͦ̉ ̴̨̖̑̾ͮ̾̄̔̽͗̒ḇ̢͉̖͙͒͋͆̚ê̥̣͕͊͐ͨ̇ͩ͠ ̝̭̝̇ͫ̓ͬ̊ͯp͍̏̂ͫ̔ͤ̔͊ͤ͞l̳͓͖͓̤͈͇̹͈͛͛ͧ̕͞ȩ̴̱͇̺̘̋́̑͑͌a̢͋͑̿̚͏̟s̳̖̭̦̝̬̯̼̐ͧ͗͟͠e̵͓̤̹̲͉̯̜͎̭̿ͥͧͤ́ͧ̿ͦd̲͚̖̹̹ͫ̆̀ͤͮ̇ "Ok and? I don't care. As long as I'm not hurting Dream then it's fine." Tommy says. F̵͓͖̗̦̠͓̞̑ͨ̒̉͒ͧ̄͊ȋ̭͖̲̄͌n̞̓̇͂̉ͥ͐ͪ͠ę͕̠̮̲̼͎͐͊̓̎ͦͪ.̿͋͗ͣ͡҉̞̘̩͉̱̼̦͕̜ ̢̛͈̫̑̓ͧ̀B̧͔͙̲̰͗̾ͩ̚͠u̖̱̜̰͐̍̏̎̉ͭ̐ť̶̩̭̂̈ͩ͢ ̶̡̹͉̳̩͕̣̮̱ͫ̽͐͛͞w̵̯̜͎̱ͫ̓̆̄̎̂̋̃͞h̝̪̺͚̎ͪͪ̓ͨͣ͊ͣ̚e̸̘͉̳ͭͤ͒ͤ̇̍n̢͔̝͇̹͎̍̽̒̀͗͗̓́͝͡ ̷̸̜ͥ͊̉͛t̶͇ͧͦ̀ͭ͊̈́ͧh̵͉̲̩͆͑̇̽͂̇̽ͪ͡e͚͔͓͓̙̘̞ͧ̕͞ ̓҉̯̯͉̗̮̩͟č̶̯̭͖͔͉̰͙̮͗͒̕ȏ͙̬̠̅͊̆͢ṋ̴̼̞̟̌ͤ̄͐͜s̩͔̪̯̣̯̘̠̐̉͞͡e̶̗͎̖̗̖̦̝ͨͪͬ͂̐qͨ͗ͥ́͗͏̠̦u͊̑̊̔ͭͥ̐̾̽҉̧͉̳͚̦ȩ͔̳̹͚̜̜̪ͭ̎͗̿ͦń́͂҉̨͇̖̯c̸̳̹͕̘̜̿̿̑̚eͤ̎̉̏̽̽̒ͬ҉̰͎̬͉͍̞̕͞s̷̢̤̯ͤ ̪̲͈͈̠̦̞̯ͦ͞c̴̣̙͉͌ͮͬ͠ỏ̷̶̠̫̝̲̤̐̆͂ͣ͋̆m̩̠̥͈̉ͭ͟͢e̡̱̎͗ͧ͋͘ ̟̺̹͓̰ͪ̿̏͊̾͂͋d̼̳̪͖ͨ̆̓̽͆͊͘o̶̗̳̜̊͒ñ̦̺̫̮͖̝̭̱̎'̦͖͍̮ͪͩ͒ͯ̂̏̀́͝t͛̽ͪ͏̴̜͙̱ ͖̪͎̙̙̓ͭc̵̶̩̰͍̹̅̍̆ó̦͙̭̳̝̙̳̥͂͊̋ͬ̌̂m͚͖̱͍̻ͩ̅̓̎́̇ͅeͪ̃͛ͥ̍̿͌̒̓͏͏͈̥̺͉̗̫̼ ̘̳̘̻̈͆̊͆͌ͧͬ̕ṡ̝̫̬͕̲̺̪ͮ̔ͪ̇ͫ͘͢c̤̫̮͈̱͕̥̓ͤͧr̴͈̩͖̲ͤ̾ͥ̒̅̿͗ͧ̀e͓̟̫̗̠̞͙̫ͫ̋ͪͫ̏̅̅̂͝a̴̿ͨ̆̃̂҉̱̦͍̥͎m̫̬̠̤͈̭̩̦͛̌̑ͯ͟i͒ͩ̃ͭ͂̾ͮ̀̚҉̦͍̬̮̀n̢̜̳̳̺̰̯ͩ͛͂̿̊ͪ̽͝g̴̗͚̫̖̗̣̹̬͛̂ͣͯ͊ͣ͢ ̨͎̫̮̪̔͋͒̐̈́ͨ̓͢t̡̫̝̳͇͔́ͪ̄͑͒ͥ̚ͅo̼̱̿ͥ͗̒ͭ͂ͅ ̢͕̘̜̤̜̤́ͨͬ͑̆t̡͎̬̳̤̼̘̻ͯͬ̎̎̌͂͂̕ͅh̴̩̳͛̃ͮ̏̔ẹ̫͉͚̖͕̞́ͪͩ͗ͫ ̸̷̡̲̙̲͕̳͍̟̻̈̂̐̎͌̋̽g̼͇̋ͥ̽̅͆ͅo̧̙̿́̅̆̃͛͋̈͘d̸͇͔͙̑̆̎̒s̯̭͍̱̻͚̮̹̀ͦ.̢͈̠͎̭̭̻̓͆͂̈ XD says turning away. "Don't worry. I won't fail and won't come crying. Also just so you know I know how to beat you." Tommy says. XD froze ̶͗̔ͯ̽̀͏̘̠͈͙w̠͉̫̺̾ͭ̋́h͚̬̜̖̠͑ͫ̉ͫ͢a̷͖͈̦̻̪͇̯͙ͪ̈́ͮ̀ͯ́͛ͩ̚͝t̴̺̥͈̹ͥ̓͆͜? He asks as he starts to turn around. Suddenly something stabbed through XDs chest. "You fucking heard me." Tommy says.

The people of L'manburg all woke up to an otherworldly shriek. "Tubbo what's going on?" Wilbur asks walking up behind him. Tubbo points towards a dead body. "What is it? Dead body's are fairly normal here." Wilbur says, chalking up this reaction to Tubbo being paranoid about Tommy. "It's fucking XD. Tommy has managed to take down one of the most powerful gods of all." Tubbo whispers. Wilbur looks at the body and sees that the body is indeed DreamXD. "How could he manage that? It's not possible." Wilbur says. Tubbo gravely hands Wilbur a note "this was with the body." Is all Tubbo says. Wilbur looks down at the note and reads

Dear people of L'manburg

I have managed to make a few itty bitty alliances with some very powerful people. They happened to agree that Dream needs to be protected. Now you might be wondering who these people are and who could take down such a powerful god. Well the answer is quite simple. After DreamXD and lady Death took over the heaven there were several smaller gods. XD and Lady Death are very powerful and the oldest gods. However they wouldn't pay any attention to the smaller gods. Once Dream came along and became the admin of the sever he started to spend time with these littler gods. They all love him a lot because he gave them the chance that XD and Lady Death didn't give them. They have decided to help me protect Dream. I know that you are probably wondering "who are these mysterious gods and goddesses." Well they are the more underrated people. You won't ever meet them because they made a deal that they would help me once to kill any god and then we would never see them again. See you all soon :D

Love Tommy<3

Wilbur stared at the note in shock. How the actual fuck did this happened. It was honestly genuinely terrifying. Finally he realized what the final line was implying. Tommy was going to visit L'manburg and that meant nothing good. Wilbur frantically ran after Tubbo. Unfortunately what he didn't notice was the young boy watching from a hill far away laughing. "I can't fucking believe it. They actually thought that I killed a god. He is just knocked out and he'll be awake if a few moments." Tommy says, practically dying. Tommy set off back towards his house. He knew that L'manburg would be on lockdown for a few months. Once he doesn't make any moves they will become suspicious. Then their defense will be lowered and he can attack easily.

Tommy arrived home with a few bags of food. He had to go shopping so that he and Dream would have things to eat. Dream didn't like eating human flesh and George was dead. It had been about a month since the last encounter and humans don't last as long as one might think. (Don't quote me on this. I don't eat humans.) So they needed food. Tommy sighed as he walked into the house. Dream was sitting on the couch waiting for his son to get back. Once Tommy opened the door Dream looked up. "Tommy your back!" Dream says. Tommy smiles and walks into the living room. "Yep I'm back! You have to take your meds and then we can eat." Tommy says. Dream smiles and nods. Tommy grabs Dreams 'medicine'. The medicine was basically just drugs that would cause temporary paralysis in Dreams legs. The other medicine was a painkiller for Dream because several of his bones had been broken by Wilbur and the others. Tommy walked back into the living and handed Dream his meds and his food. "Here you go Dream. I love you!" Tommy says. Dream smiles and leans into Tommy "thank you so much Toms for taking care of me. I love you so much. I honestly don't think that I would be alive without you." Dream says quietly. Tommy blinks and smiles at his dad "of course dad. I'm always here for you." He three wraps his arms around Dream and lulls Dream off into a sleep. "You won't ever leave me. I will make sure of that." Tommy mutters as he squeezes his dad to his chest "I will take down L'manburg and avenge you." Tommy smiles to himself as his dad shifts in his sleep. A warm and innocent smile is plastered on Dreams face and Tommy smiles. His thoughts pause for a moment as he watches how peaceful his dad looks. I have to protect him. Happy. Dream is safe. L'manburg must pay. Tommy thinks.

After several hours Dream wakes up. Tommy hugs him before speaking "how was your sleep?" "It was good. I haven't slept that well in a while. You have helped me so much." Dream says happily. "Well I'm happy I could help you. You deserve the world." Tommy says. "Aww thank you. Your so sweet. You're my favorite person on this SMP and honestly I think that you are the gods favorite child." Dream says. Tommy smiles at his dad. "What do you want to do today? I have stuff to do tomorrow so I'll be busy. I want to spend today with you!" Tommy exclaims. Dream smiles and doesn't thinks anything of his sons plans. "I just want to spend time with you. Let's just have a day in." Dream says. "Alright." Tommy says smiling. They spend all day hanging out and talking. They fall asleep in each others arms after a long day of spending time where they were most happy.

Hello humans! How are you? My boyfriend broke up with me but it's fine! Remember that you are loved, you matter, eat food, drink water, I love you all<3