Hello

AN: Hello, and welcome to Cold Hearts, the sequel to Black Hearts. Here we go.

Wendy POV

Romeo has been gone for two years now. I imagine he is almost 16 now, like me. In those two years, I have gone through high school and college, majoring in magic.

I still think about him, sometimes.

Carla went training with Happy, so I'm alone for a few days.

That means I can do anything I want.

A smile forms on my face. I can do anything. Anything I want.

So I disappear for a few days. I've always wanted to learn snow magic. There must be a snow dragon somewhere. I pack up my stuff and tell Mirajane I'm going on a job to Mount Hakobe. She doesn't even look up at me. She's stopped being the cheery barmaid ever since Laxus announced he was getting married to Evergreen. Elfman wasn't pretty happy either. The gloomy Strauss siblings, thats who they were.

The journey there was easy, I took a carriage. The journey up, not so much. After stuggling for what felt like days, I finally reached a cave. I looked inside.

"Is anybody home?"

"Whose there."

Was that even a question? "Hello?" I called out again.

"Is anyone there. If you want my snow, go away. Just because it never melts doesn't mean it's special."

What? I creeped around the corner. A DRAGON!!!!

It must be BiFrost, the Frozen Snow Dragon. "Anou... My name is Wendy Marvell, and I've come to learn to be a Snow Dragon Slayer..."

I trailed off when I heard no response.

"You have no idea how many time's I've heard that. Look, If you have no previous Dragon Slayer Magic experiences, I dont have time for you. I dont feel like going over basics."

"But I do have experience..."

Suddenly the ground shook, and BiFrost came stomping out of the cave. I forgot how big dragons actually were. Its been a while since Ive seen Grandina...

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE ANY OF THEM ARE? IF YOU DO PLEASE TELL ME!"

"No," I replied, looking up. "Grandina disappeared on me when I was a child. I haven't seen her since." BiFrost went back into his cave. "Ah, Grandina, good old Grandina,..." I heard him sigh. "Fine then, I'll teach you. But you got one week to learn, you got that? Im going to teach you everything I know in one week. And you have to learn it. I'm not spending more time on you than I have to."

My face visibly brightened. "Arigato, Gosyimasen! When do we start?"

"Right now," he said.

so this is the first chappie

ermagerd dont watch that movie, its terrible

okbii