In which everyone is confused as frick

Hello everybody

I hope you had a merry Christmas!!!! comment what u got

This chapter will be full of (not so) surprising developments, amazing faces (aka zeref HE IS MY BAE HANDS OFF) and announcements (that no one really cares about) at the end.

Let us begin!

Romeo POV

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

I stared, my mouth hung open. She... she loves me.

I felt like doing a little happy dance. But of course, I couldn't, because Erza's sword was right against my neck, and she was pushing it more every second. So I remained still.

I watched Erza look in between Wendy and I. Finally she spoke. 

"Fine." She requipped her sword back into the place where she kept her armor and stood up.

"That's it? 'Fine'?" I asked. She whipped her gaze around to face me. I could swear that was the scariest thing I had ever seen in my life. "I wasn't talking to you, you worthless piece of---"

"Erza, please," Wendy began. "I know you guys won't approve, but that wont stop me." Then I saw a look on her face that scared me shitless. I had only seen that look on Mirajane when she's about to tease someone about their...love...life...

Oh no. 

¨I'm not the first one to fall in love with the bad guy,¨ Wendy said smugly while Erza slowly began to turn red. ¨Who was the first one, I wonder? Oh yeah, ITS YOU. How is Jellal by the way?¨

"I-uh-he..."

Erza couldn't answer. 

This was the first time I could ever remember Erza being... speechless. She hung her head in defeat. "Alright, fine," she said. "But the others will hear of this. I can't keep something this big a secret. Although, it isn't really a secret..."

She caught my attention. I dare not speak, however, in fear of my life. But before Wendy could question her on what she said, she smiled. 

"Ne, Wendy. Don't get too carried away."

And she was gone. It was just Wendy and me. The silence was unbearable. I looked towards Wendy, her back facing me. She was so beautiful... I didn't deserve such an amazing woman. She suddenly spun around, her eyes towards the ground, her face red. 

"It's ok if... if you don't... you know..." She couldn't finish her sentence. However...

She was absolutely adorable when she was embarrassed. 

I walked over to her. She heard my feet crunching through the snow, but still refused to look up. I put my hand on under her chin and tilted her up to face me. 

"Aishiteru, Wendy-nee."

Our lips met passionately as her arms wrapped around my neck. My hands settled on her hips and we both gasped into the kiss at how perfectly they fit there. She opened her mouth slightly and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. Finally, we could make out without any interrupt---

A voice in the back of my head startled me by the intensity of its message. 

BRING HER TO ME.

I pulled back immediately. Wendy looked dazed. Again, the voice came, seemingly stronger and closer this time. 

BRING HER TO ME. 

I guess I visibly shook because Wendy had snapped out of dreamland and was looking at me carefully. 

This time, I spoke back. 

NO. 

YOU DARE DEFY ME?!

That scared me. I looked back at Wendy, then looked around the forest. 

A black cloak and red eyes. I blinked and he was gone. I had hoped I would never have to see him again. But deep down inside, I always knew he would come back. And I knew what he wanted. 

The question was, would I give it to him?

Heyheyhey, i kno i have alot to explain, so lets get going

1. Its May! ... I last updated in December! ... i kno im a terrible person. I did say I was goin on hiatus, but i still have no excuse. Im sorry for updating so late, plzz forgive me...

2. While I was off abandoning u guys, i wasn't just doing nothing the whole time. I was becoming undertale  and gravity falls trash. So if u noticed, I have a pinecest fic up that has one chapter so far. If a good response is recieved, I will continue it. I also have a undertale frisk x asriel fic that is on my computer gathering dust. You can expect that to be up by July. Then there is the SCHOOLS story that I said would be up by Feb... yah i lied. I'll try to get it up by August (heh heh, August, for those of you who are keeping up to date with the manga) at the latest. Its nowhere near ready right now, so...

3. It's summer! That should mean more frequent updates for you guys, but I cant promise anything. 

Plz leave votes and comments! it makes my day

alright my fluffy children

biiiiiibiibiiiiibiii