In which everyone must love the Nalu

I have good news! 

All of the edits in my first story Black Hearts are now complete! 

Yay! 

If you havent, you should go back and re read it. I changed a couple things and made it more factually correct. So... 

I suggest going back. 

here we go

Natsu POV

Lucy was here with me, by my side, at last. 

I still cant believe it. She came back to me. I studied her face, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, her chest rising and falling with each breath. Suddenly her eyes snapped open. I yelped and rolled of the bed. I could hear her laughter above me and frowned. "Lushee..." I said, pouting. She smiled and propped herself up on her elbow. Before she "fell asleep", she had told me about the things happening in the celestial spirit world. "So..." she began, "what happened over here, ehh?" I sat up and crossed my legs pretending to be deep in thought. 

"Not much, I guess." 

I knew that wasn't the answer she wanted. She knew things happened here, she just didn't know what. She frowned. "Natsu..." 

"Well, Laxus and Evergreen are getting married. Mira isn't happy anymore, and neither is Elfman. I can't remember the last time he said the word man." 

Lucy sat there stunned. "Your joking, right?" 

"No." 

Lucy's stunned face turned into a creepy smile that rivaled Mira's. You know, when she actually did smile.  Then I began to worry. I slowly got up. 

"Anou, Lushee? I'm gonna go---" 

"Sit. Down. Right. Now." 

I didn't argue. 

"Now, after I go back to the celestial spirit world to recharge, we are going to help Laxus and Evergreen get married." 

NOW I was lost. "SAY WHAT? NO ONE AGREES WITH THEIR MARRIGE!" 

She sighed, stood up and walked over to me. "Dunka." She said while tapping me on the head and smiling. She then walked past me and to the shower. I swiveled around. "WHY'D YOU CALL ME DENSE?" She didn't reply to my question. Instead, she said, "I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" Although I did wonder where this sudden change of mood came from, I wasn't arguing. I smirked. 

"Why yes, I would love to."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, Lucy and I were cuddling under the blankets; again. Then she spoke up. "Natsu? What about... Wendy?" I froze, and my body stiffened. She noticed and instantly apologized. "We don't have to talk---" "No, it's ok. I just feel terrible." 

"Why?"

"I---I---I kicked her off the team!"

The tension that filled the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. The silence was obese and in need of liposuction. This wasn't one of the corny comfortable silences you have with someone you trust. No, this was...

This was bad. 

Finally she spoke. "Natsu, if I said I forgive you, I'd be lying. I don't know if anything I say right now will be true. All I know is that you need to go make things right. If I'm right, then it's probably to late. Wendy is probably a cold-hearted child far into the depths of the arctic who is impossible to bring back. But Natsu..."

"Think about it as you engagement gift."

"Huh?" She replied. 

"I promise you I'll bring Wendy back. It was a mistake. I was looking for someone to be mad at, because Romeo killed you and disseapeared. So I found someone who was involved, even though she had no idea what was going on. I swear Wendy will be back on the team." 

Did anyone else faint from the NaLu? 

I might have blacked out while writitg this

well, gtg I U L

bii