In which Wendy decides she wants real answers

Ohayo, Minna!

I felt like really starting the story now. I have a direction I want to take the story, but idk how to get there. 

Also, I have two other ideas for stories. One a NaruHina fanfic (OTP) and another realistic fiction. 

This story might be on hiatus for awhile after this chapter. 

I PROMISE IM NOT ABANDONING IT!

I just want to work on something else for a while. I promise I'll be back soon. 

Now, without further ado...

Wendy POV

After getting much needed TLC and choc chip cookies, I headed back to Fairy Hills, waiting to see Carla on the steps waiting for me. She was there alright. With bags under her eyes and claws elongated. I gulped visibly. "Anou... Carla?" She jumped up and flew over to me... and slapped me over and over again. I was beginning to wonder what kind of cat I had if her slaps actually hurt. After a while, I stepped back and cowered under her paws with my hands over my face. I saw her face soften a little as she stopped slapping me. But then she got angry again and dragged me up the stairs to our apartment. She sat me down on the couch. 

"WHERE WERE YOU, CHILD?"

"I--I---I went t--to the l--li--library..." I stuttered, not wanting to tell her that I kissed the boy/man who killed----

"LUSHEE ISN'T DEAD!" We heard Natsu's voice ringing through the halls. "SHE'S ALIVE!!!" Carla and I exchanged looks and burst out of our apartment. 

"AND WE'RE ENGAGED!" Thats when Carla fainted. 

Then he walks up to me and kneels down. "I'm really sorry for what I did to you Wendy. Do you want to join the team again? Also, do you want to be the flower girl?" 

That's when I fainted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I was surrounded by Natsu, Carla, Erza, Laki, Levy, and Juvia. 

"THERE! SHE'S AWAKE NOW! Can I PLEEAAAAAAAAAASE show you guys now?" I covered my ears to protect them from the loud and annoying sound of Natsu's voice. 

"PLEAAAAASE?" He was SO stepping all over my nerves right now. 

"SNOW DRAGON ROAR!" 

Natsu found himself in the middle of Levy's bookshelfs surrounded by snow. I kind of forgot about how no one knows that I learned Snow Dragon Slayer magic. Heh, whoops. Now many surprised faces were staring at me. "Anou... Can we see what ever Natsu was going to show us?" Everyone else rolled their eyes, but Erza gave me a look as if to say, We'll talk about this later. Natsu came out of Levy's room and brushed snow off of him. He opened his mouth to say something, but a look from Erza shut him up. "So Natsu," Levy said, "what were you going to show us?" He suddenly smiled so widely I thought his face was going to break. He pulled out an emerald key from his pocket. It looked like one of Lu---her celestial spirit keys.  Was he a celestial wizard now? He called out, "Open! Gate of the Heavens! Celestia!" 

We all waited, as a bright white light appeared. As the light slowly faded, we began to see the shape of a woman. Levy was the first to realize who it was. "LU-CHAN!" she yelled and ran into the light. Erza was next. Then Laki followed, and Carla did too. Natsu just stood there with a goofy grin on his face. The light completely faded, and everyone was still there hugging Lucy with tears streaming down their faces. Lucy then gently pushed her friends away and walked over to me. She kneeled down to look me in the eye in my sitting position. "Wendy... you've really... changed..." I wondered why she didn't say grown like most people usually would. Am I still the same size? I turned away from her. 

She smiled. "Aw, come on Wendy, dont be like that. Its not your fault you know."

With that, I fell into her open arms and bawled for the second time that night. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that my pride had been reduced to that of a rat, I figured I had nothing to lose. I demanded answers after everyone had gotten settled around Erza's table. 

"Ok, soo... now that we're all on the topic of what happened back when Romeo was here... Anyone care to tell me how I was involved?"

No one said a word. 

"No volunteers?"

Nobody moved. Now I began to feel a little frustrated. Why cant they just tell me? This was really frustrating. 

"I'm not a child anymore, guys, I can handle it."

"No, Wendy, you cant." Erza spoke up. "It's too much for you to---"

"He drugged you," Laki spoke up. "He drugged you, kidnapped you and took you to Tenrou Island. To eliminate any chance of people waking you up, he ordered Zeref to attack the Sabertooth guild, accidentaly getting Fairy Tail at the same time. He, technically, killed Lucy. Then when Fairy Tail finally got to Tenrou Island, he almost killed Natsu, to keep him from getting to you. Then, Zeref stole your magic. Alot of it. Are you satisfied now?" 

I was speechless. I couldn't fathom... how evil this plot was... I... 

Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. I found myself on the floor, gasping for air. So this is what a panic attack feels like. Everyone had gathered around me, talking frantically, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Couldn't even hear it. I just closed my eyes and let the darkness of sleep consume me. 

Did u like it? Im not sure its my best... 

on hiatus now, I guess... 

I'll see you guys with my new story soon. Plz read it!

mkay bii