Where's Romeo?

so now we need to go see how romeo is doing as a filler chapter

Romeo POV

I've been gone for two years now.

I might have killed a few people. But it was their fault, they were making fun of me for getting kicked out of Fairy Tail.

There hasn't been a day where I dont think about Wendy, the beautiful girl that I so horribly betrayed. How could I? What was I even thinking? Its my fault Lucy is dead!

After I ate dinner and ran without paying, I went to lay down under the stars in a forest. I thought about Wendy some more. Then I thought about Lucy, who I indirectly killed by telling him to lightly damage the Sabertooth guild. I thought about Natsu, who I almost killed because he wouldn't leave Wendy alone. I thought about Master Mavis. Where is she now, anyway? I guess she disappeared with Zeref. Then I thought about Zeref. My thoughts ended there. I went down that path before, and it led to me wanting to commit suicide.

I couldn't fall asleep after that, so my thoughts traveled back to Wendy. Words could not convey how much I missed her. Her soft blue hair, her warm brown eyes, her sweet personality, she might even have a curvier body now...

She would never forgive me. She said so herself.

But what if I made her want to forgive me?

What if I made her crave me? What if she already missed my and didn't need much persuasion? What if I made her... love me?

To do that...

I'd have to go back.

The next morning...

If you walked through the forest next to the small town of Hanfedik (made up, not real) that morning, you would see a little boy. His thoughts, though, would be quite interesting.

So Im going back to Fairy Tail.

Great.

This has got to be the worst idea ever.