Hey, Mavis, how's it goin?

Instead of giving you guys what you want to know, meaning what happened to Wendy after she told the girls what happened, I will take a total sidetrack and tell you guys about Mavis! Yay!

Mavis POV

I am hiding from Zeref. No, he didn't do anything bad, we're just playing an intense game of hide and seek. He's not mad.

...

Okay, he's pretty mad. He's kind of, like, knocking down trees.

But its ok.

We've been playing this "game" for about half an hour now. Everytime he sees me, I go through stuff. Like trees. And then I hide inside them. You know, he's not a ghost, so he can't do that.

He's angry cause I stole something from him. It's really important. We got into a fight about what he did to Fairy Tail, cause it's my guild. He wouldn't admit that killing a dragons mate is wrong, even though he's a dragon slayer too. He wouldn't admit that taking a little girls power is wrong, so I took what he stole. It was just a little box, nothing special.

Then I read the label. Sky Power , meaning its what he stole from Wendy. So I'm running through the forest right now with and enraged, murderous fiancé on my trail. The tree next to me starts shaking.

"MAVIS!"

Oh shoot. There he is again. I teleport to the other side of the island. The yelling and crashing seems farther away now. Suddenly, the tree I'm in disappears. It disintegrates into brown dust and Zeref is there, watching me fall. I hit the ground with my back. "Ouch!" I say smiling. I sit up and look at him.

He is not amused.

I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my head. He just stares at me, a hard cold stare that usually means that if I was a normal person and not his wife-to-be, he would kill me without hesitation. His eyes are red, meaning bloodlust is running through his veins. I sigh, knowing my actions have caused the death of yet another innocent person in the mainland. I aggravated him, and he wouldn't calm down until his hands were stained with blood. I hand him the box, pleading through my eyes. Please, Zeref. I'm sorry. Don't do it, just this once. Don't you feel shame?

But I already knew his answer, even before he takes the box and subtly shakes his head. I know that if he didn't, he'd go crazy. I try to think the way Zeref does.

After all, it's just one life, right?

No. No, it's not. It is much more than one life.

It's also one death, caused by me.

Omg, creepy chaps...

sometimes I wonder why I force mavis to stay with this monster. she is kind of torn.

Idk...

Hey, whaddyou think? should she leave or should she stay? comment here!