Wendy

Now I'll go back to Wendy and see what happens. I hope this chapter turns out to be longer than the last one. Not even 500 words! Jeez, what happened to my writing? 

Wendy POV

"Romeo," I breathed out, my voice barely a whisper. Erza froze. Well, everyone kind of froze. "Romeo is...back?" Laki managed to squeak out. "Yes," I said, while they all stared at me like I was crazy. They all stared at me for a long moment that felt more dragged out than it needed to be. Finally, Erza snapped back into her normal mode. She stood up straight and looked down at me, making me feel small again. 

I got up slowly and brushed myself off. "I-I have to go," I said, my face red. I turned to Carla and said, "I'll be back later." Then I jumped through the window and landed on my feet, stalking into the thick darkness we call night. 

Now to start another part of the story. 

Lucy POV

(shocker, she was totally dead the whole time NEIN!)

I walk around in the celestial spirit world. "Why am I here?" I wonder for the thousandth time out loud. "Why cant I be back on Earth? I would rather have been killed by Zeref!" I hear a sigh behind me. 

"No, Lucy, you know that's not true. You know why this had to happen too. Because you are the queen of the Celestial Spirits, now, whether you like it or not. I know your lonely, and that you miss your guild-mates, because you haven't seen them for the past two years."

"Oh, shut up, Loke!" I yelled, and watched him wince as I said Loke instead of Leo, like I always do. "If you really did care, you would let me go down there and give---" "NO, LUCY!" He yelled back. "You know that if you do, you might not come back! You can not go give your key to Natsu!" 

"You don't really care at all!" 

"Yes I do!" 

"Why cant you understand?" 

"I do understand! I just don't want you to die!"

"I don't care if I die! Can't you see I'm lonely?"

Suddenly, he lowers his head. When he speaks again, his voice is low and shaking with rage. 

"Lucy, they were my guild-mates too." I gasped. I didn't think about it that way.  "Without you there to call me, I haven't seen them either. But you can only think yourself, can't you?" His head snaps up, and he throws my old keys at me, as well as my new key (its emerald, not golden), with the sun, moon, and stars on it. 

"Go ahead. Give your key to Natsu, Your Highness, " he says sneering. 

"The Spirit Who Summons Spirits."

*****************************************************************************************************

After 10 minutes of gathering my magic power like Loke taught me, I found myself in front of the 

Cardia Cathedral. I stood up, a smile on my face. I was in Earth-land. In Magnolia. At home. I could see my guild mates. I jumped up, but my excitement quickly faded when I realized no one could see me. Feels familiar, I thought as I snorted. 

I ran to Natsu and Happy's house. He wasn't home, as usual. I decided I would hide my key under Natsu's pillow. He was bound to find it there. Suddenly, I began to feel very light headed. Loke was right. I should have waited. I used the last bit of my magic power to get me back to the Celestial Spirit world, and then passed out on the soft grass of a planet. 

Natsu POV

I came home from the train station after watching Happy leave with his new girlfriend. Well, I was gonna be by myself for a while. I just wanted to cry, but I didn't. I was twenty now, I'm not supposed to cry. I flopped down on my bed, face down, and hit my head on something. "Ouch!" I cried sitting up cross legged, rubbing my head. I lifted up my pillow and saw an emerald green key. It looked a lot like one of Lucy's keys. Tears sprang into my eyes, but I blinked them away. I would not cry. I turned it over and read and inscription on the back. 

Gate of the Heavens, Celestia

Well, might as well give it a try. I wonder what'll come out. 

I stood up and fumbled with the key until I held it in my hands like Lucy did, or used to do. I wiped away tears again.  I yelled as loud as I could. 

"Open! Gate of the Heavens! Celestia!" 

A white bright light appeared in front of me. A beautiful woman with long curly blond hair came out of the light. She wore a white dress, with white gloves, white sandals, and a small emerald crown with stars on top of her head. Her brown eyes overflowed with tears, threatening to spill over. I've seen this woman before. 

"Natsu, I've missed you so much."

"...Lucy..."