𝕾𝖎𝖝|6

"Hey, I know I said that I didn't want to talk to you again until you stopped treating Bark like shit... what are you doing? Are you trying to leave again, Ma?" Xylia asked the woman before her with a bag in one hand and her little sister in the other.

"I can't...."

"Ma, I'm not letting you run. It's time to stop running from your problems and face them head-on. What about Tobias? How will he feels if you take his little girl and run to some unknown place? I think I know because I know what it did to dad when you took Xeon. Take it from me; we don't always get what we want. I forced things on people and got a shitty hand dealt back. When I got pregnant with Omari, I told myself I wanted to do better for myself and my son. In return, I got Barkley... I love him, mama." She said as Riley looked up at her; slowly, she took her baby sister from her arms, kissing the little girl's fat cheeks.

"What are you saying?" Carefully Xylia showed her mom the giant diamond ring on her finger as she looked at her crazy. "He asked you to marry him."

"Yes, ma'am."

"When?"

"Three months ago. The same night you came over showed out on him in our home. What we have is real. Barkley has been by my side almost my whole pregnancy. I thought he was crazy, always telling me I was beautiful, even when Elias punk ass told me I was fat and big as a cow. I know he was just being my goofball cousin, but it hurt. He let me cry on his shoulder went I needed to cry about nothing, and he always knew what I needed or wanted without asking. This man rubbed my feet because he said it looked like I needed it. When Faith put me on bed rest, he carried me around the house and was right by my side when I needed him most. You would have known all this if you could see past your hate. Omarion is not his child, but he sees him as his and never treats him differently. He adopted him, you know; Omari calls him daddy, and Barkley doesn't ask for anything in return. All Jamaicans are not evil and are out to kill or whatever you hate them for. Please don't leave because I want you here... we all do."

Riley stood there crying as she dropped her bags, hugging Xylia and her little sister, whispering she was sorry while she told her all was forgiven. Xylia wanted her mom to stay, and she didn't care if she was with her father or not long as both of her parents were there with her.

"He loves her, you know...."

"And Tobias loves you because if he didn't, he would have left after he walked in on you telling Amoy that you made a mistake and still love dad. You and dad are toxic. I love both of my parents, and I want nothing but the best for both of you, as you should want what's best for your children. Focus on your marriage. Let dad be, and if the two of you are meant to be together, you will find your way back to one another. I am here asking you to support Barkley and me." She said while she watched her mother go take a sit and sigh. Xylia sighed, too, because she knew what she was about to say.

"Okay... I see how much you love him. I think your Opa is right. I need help, and I need to tell Barkley I'm sorry for how I treated him. Not yet I need to do something... just give me a week, maybe two, and I promise you I will make this right."