𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊|63

By the time Xavier and the others returned to the reception or gala, whichever they would call it, it was in full swing. The open announcements had been made, and the only other thing needed was the bride and groom, who had gone and changed along with the rest of the wedding crew. However soon as Elias and Yejide walked through the door, their usual DJ pronounced them husband and wife, and the hostess escorted them to their table at the first of the ballroom along with them.

"I thought we were doing a reception and only announcing the highest donators."

"That is what I thought too, but Oma and Grandma Paris were over this part, so you know how things get to change. I know one thing, though. I'm not being in the fashion show this time around." Xavier said as his sister side-eyed him. He was serious, but they all acted as if they knew something he didn't.

"Yo, you told your ugly ass you could sit here. I don't give to shit about you fucking my cousin or her being pregnant, but the old people are over there."

"ELIAS! Xavier, I told you it wasn't a good idea for him to get fucking high. What if Tamila heard him...."

"She won't be doing. The bitch I called mother is dead; she was about to let Tabuni's men in. She was sleeping with him and said he was here to kill my dad, but I know he is after The Oni. She was aiding him to get to you; she was a traitor and had to be dealt with." Selma said as Xavier and Barkley looked at each other and then at Eva and Rajesh.

"Well, that was unexpected. Did you know?"

"Know she was sleeping with the Indonesian Don. No, I only knew of the man back in Tobago; she was always on the road. Anywhere but with me, which I was happy about. She did want to make her happy, and I did what somewhat made me."

"I swear to you, Raj, if you hurt my fucking sister, I will cut off your fucking dick. You got what you wanted... a Köhler woman, so don't fuck it up." Everyone turned to Xavier as he stared at Rajesh, making the man swallow hard while nodding. They seemed amazed that the man didn't have a comeback which Zay wouldn't have cared if he did.

"Ya mon, keep yah mouth closed because Mi doesn't think he is playing." He wasn't Xavier and didn't care how many times he and his siblings bumped heads. He would still go out and beyond for them with no limits.

"Salma, are you okay with Dad being with Eva while you are dating our brother?"

"I'm not dating your brother! Roman and I are good friends, yes, but we aren't dating... I'm not even into boys." She spoke, looking down at her hands as Rajesh reached over, taking one of them into his. This was the first time they saw the man smile for real as he kissed his daughter's hand.

"You didn't have to hide that from me because I knew... Look, I need to get something off my chest, and I don't want you to hate me after hearing it." Xavier and Barkley already knew what the man was about to say, but he wasn't sure about the others. Still, he shared a look with the others as he let out a sigh.

"I'm not your child. I know, I didn't know if you knew. So, kept quiet... I'm nosey at points, and sometimes, when you go poking around, you find things you don't want to know, but it doesn't change a thing. You raised me and are the only father I know. I'll tell Grandpa that I killed her and why. If he wants my head, then so be it."

"That will not be happening. We will go to war with the old prick, that I mean." Roman said making the girl smile while looking over at Xavier, Elias, Barkley, and Rajesh. He didn't think it would come to that point, but if it did, they would kill for Salma. She was one of them.

"There is no need. I just got word he is dead... Why the fuck is Nova walking this way? I swear if that woman touches me, Aunt of not...."

"You won't do shit, Rajesh. I will end your ass, and you know it, but I need you, Ark, and all my sexy little boys." She smirked, pointing at Xavier and Elias before turning to his brothers and King.