Adopted

Harry pov

I get dragged up the stairs and into a room. "Hello little one." A smooth voice says to me I look up at the voice.

I can feel the confusion rolling off of him as he looks at me. "Harry?" He says like a kicked puppy. I return the confusion.

"You are Harry James Potter. Go with him you will be safe. Then I can teach you to see." I hear the female voice say again.

"You know this child?" The owner of the orphanage says.

"I believe him to be the child of my childhood best friend. He went missing when his parents were murdered." I pause in shock. I was always told that they died drunk driving.

"Very well will you take him?"

"Yes of course."

"Well then sign these papers and he is yours. Also I must tell you that he is blind and that he was given to us by the police due to abuse."

"That's fine." I hear a pen start to scratch against paper.

After a few minutes it stops. "You may take him home."

"What about his belongings?"

"He did not come with anything but the clothes on his back."

"Well we must take our leave." The man says before he takes my hand and gently leads me out. After we get out of the building he stops. "May I pick you up?" I nod trusting the lady who speaks in my mind. He picks me up and all of the sudden I feel like I am being sucked through a tube.

When it stops he starts walking again. Opening and closing multiple doors on the way. Eventually he stops and drops down. "My lord I have found the child."

"Very good Severus." A silky deep voice says. "Now who are you little one?" I shrug my shoulders. The mind lady and Severus both say I am Harry but I still don't know.

"All I have ever been called is boy or freak." I say quietly.

"Well I am Tom."

I turn in the direction of the voice. "Like the door in the basement." I whisper. I hear a breath hitch.

"Yes exactly like that. That was my room a very long time ago." I can hear the sorrow and anger in his voice. "Severus do you know who this child is?"

"I believe him to be Harry Potter." I hear a gasp of shock.

"Really they left their champion in those conditions?"

"No worse he was left with someone who abused him. The police took him there yesterday." I loud breath was taken.

"Unbelievable. How could they treat a magical child like that?"

"We will never know."

"I will write a letter to the goblins and lady Malfoy. Set him up in a room and have the elves get him fitting clothes and a bath."

"Of course my lord." He picks me up and takes me somewhere before setting me down. He sets me on the toilet before walking off. I sit there for a second when I hear a pop.

"I bes dipzy. Master sends dipzy to give yous a bath and clothezes." I hear the water start to run and small inhuman hands start to take off my clothes. I shake my head. "Dipzy supposed to help. Little master need help?" Dipzy questions.

"No I don't need help." I say quietly.

"Dipzy bes leaving clothezes then." She sets some clothes on the counter beside me before leaving with a pop. I lock the door and take off my oversized clothing.

I finally released my wings from there binding and slowly stretch them. There are several pops from my wings as they have been hidden for days. I feel along the wall till I reach the bath. I step over and slowly lower myself into the warm water. I scrub my body hard make sure that it is fully clean.

After I am all clean I slip out and find a towel near by. I find my way back to the toilet and get dressed in the silk pajamas I was given. I find the door and open it. I hear another pop.

"Dipzy bes helping little master to bed." She says before grabbing my hand and leading me to a soft mattress. I lay down and she pulls the covers up before leaving with a pop.