Breakfast

Harry pov

I wake up in the morning to the soft voice in my head. "Little one it is time to wake up, you have class today." I stretch and get up before going through my bag to find my robes. As this is the second day here I have partially sorted through my clothing. I find my robes and take a shower before leaving my room and going to the common room.

It only takes Cedric a few minutes to join me and then we head to breakfast. I am able to walk by myself as I have memorized the way. I still have the gold and black vision as all of the colors were way too stressful for the first couple weeks of school.

We are some of the first few people in the great hall for breakfast so it is rather quiet and calm. I picked at my food as I am not really hungry. I feel someone come up behind me and jump a little before realizing I recognize the magic as draco. "Come on, my mom says you have to eat and so do your dads."

"But I'm not hungry."

"Are you not hungry or are you just anxious?" I think about it and realize that it might be right.

"I might be hungry I guess."

"Is there anything you want?" Cedric asks.

"Waffles with powdered sugar and syrup." I whisper.

"Of course. Dotty." I hear a house elf appear nearby. "Can you get him some waffle?"

"Does masters want any toppingz?"

"Powdered sugar and syrup."

"Dotty will be gettingz thatz."

"Thank you dotty." She disappears before reappearing in front of me with food that smells like I am back at the manor with Papa and Dad."

"Thank you." The house elf squeaks and pops away.

"Are you missing your manor and your dad?" I nod and start to eat my food. I hear Draco let out a sigh of relief before he heads off into the direction of his table. I eat about a fourth of it before pushing it away. I can hear someone take a breath to say something when Draco comes back. "Come on let's head to class." I grab his hand and he leads me out of the great hall.

"Good job eating that much of your food, I know it is hard especially in a new place."

"Did you get anything to eat?"

"I was a little nervous as well so I only ate some toast." I nod and we start to walk to class. We have herbology first, together.