Spin The Bottle

Harry Pov

I can hear a glass bottle being set into the middle of the circle and then draco talks again. "Now apparently the original version of this game was just people kissing each other but that is rather boring so we are going to be adding truth or dare. I will start by spinning the bottle and then whoever the opening ends up pointing at has to choose truth or dare. You all know what a dare is but if you choose truth the person who spun the bottle that pointed at you can ask you any type of question and they have to answer. Got it?"

Sounds of understanding fill the room and the game begins. When the bottle stops spinning Draco announces, "Blaise, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to propose to one of the peacock and it has to be romantic."

"Alright." He says and we all follow him outside. "Darling, I have loved you from the moment I saw you. You complete me. I have never seen anything as beautiful as you with you snow white feathers. Would you do me the pleasure of marrying me?" He says I can tell that he is barely holding in a laugh and the moment he finishes everyone breaks into laughter. We return back to the room and Blaise spins the bottle.

The bottle spins, truths are spilled and dares are completed several times before I am told that the bottle landed on me. "Truth or dare?"

"Harry it's your turn." Draco adds.

"Umm. Truth." I say because most of the dares that have been performed would be rather hard for me.

"Have you ever fancied someone?"

"Not that I know of."

"Aww, that answer was boring!" The person who asked me said. I simply scoot up and grab the bottle before spinning it. It lands on a person that I don't recognize from their glow.

"Truth or dare?" I say.

"Dare." I can tell that it is an older boy.

"If you fancy someone in this room, go and give them a kiss on the cheek. If not kiss the person to your left on the forehead." I say after thinking for a moment. I see the gold go and kiss the person left of them on the cheek.

"You were supposed to kiss me on the head."

"No." The room fills with silence for a moment before he takes his seat back and the game continues.

The game goes for the rest of the night as parents start coming in right as the bottle spins one last time. "Truth or dare Harry?" Draco says to me.

"Dare." I know that he won't give me a dare that I can't do and it sounds like fun.

"I dare you to go up to your papa and tell him exactly who you think he should date."

I get up and go right over to where I know my papa is standing. "I think you should date dad of course." I hear some giggles and chuckles before I wave goodbye to my friends and the rest of the people here and we head home.