Just the beginning

Chapter twenty

(Time Skip)
Later on that night
You and Raph were laying in bed a little nervous. But you were excited too, finally after so long you and Raph were going to tell the others that you were going to be parents and you couldn't wait to tell them. He looked at you and blushed going on his side as he kissed your neck.

"Raph...honey..."
R: what...I'm just kissing your neck.
"Uh Huh."

You smirked as he rolled his eyes and smiled, brushing hair out of your face. You knew that he was excited that tomorrow was Father's Day. Finally, he was able to celebrate it. You cuddled and you held onto him looking down at him.

"You ok honey..."
R: (exhales) I'm ok...(smiles) I'm really happy...

You saw the tear run down his cheeks. Making you look at him as he nuzzled your chest.

R: I can't wait to meet them...
"Neither can I..."

You held onto him and kissed his forehead multiple times making him blush as you both smiled.

"I love you..."
R: I love you too princess.

He smiled as you giggled and held onto him closely his hand rubbing your stomach as he looked down and teared up.

R: 'I haven't even met them yet...and I love them already.'

(Time Skip)
The next day
It was finally Father's Day and waking up that morning you saw Raph rubbing your stomach as his face was gently pressed up against it.

"What's up?"
R: Today's Father's Day...
"(Giggles) I know."
R: my first ever fathers day.

You smiled and patted his head before getting up. Raph was being very affectionate and he wanted to hold you all of the time. You smiled as he stood there behind you his hands on your belly.

"Raph I have to get dressed."
R: five more minutes.
"No Raph you said that three-five minutes ago."

You managed to get out of his clutches and get dressed before going downstairs. You saw how differently Raph reacted around you now that you were pregnant. He didn't want to leave your side. And he didn't trust Mikey with his bone-breaking hugs. Sighing you kissed Raph's cheek rubbing his belly.

"(Whispers) love I'm ok...I promise..."

You smiled at him and squeezed his arm making him roll his eyes.

"Now sit down I'll make breakfast."

Within seconds you were gently sat down making you look at him as he stood there.

R: Nope it's ok, I'll make breakfast. What would you like love?
M: oh well since you asked so nicely I'll have-
R: I was talking to my...girlfriend.
'He stuttered at girlfriend? What's up with him lately?'
M: (laughs) dude you know I'm just kidding.

Mikey hugged you and whispered to you.

M: ask for pancakes...

You giggled and nodded. But the thought of pancakes made your taste buds want something else.

"Hey, hon. Could you make French toast?"
M: awe...
R: of course, I can.

He kissed your head and got making breakfast as everyone sat down for breakfast. When splinter walked in there were hugs and laughter.

Ms: good morning my sons. And my beautiful daughter.

He kissed your head making you smile and hug him. You rubbed his shoulders and sat him in the chair. Making Raph exhale heavily. He just wanted you to sit down and take it easy. Now that you were pregnant he never wanted you to lift a finger.