Holy Crap

Chapter Twenty two

A- Y/N!
"April!? What's wrong!"
A- I JUST TOOK A TEST! IM PREGNANT!
R: holy crap!
"Oh my god!"

You both looked at the phone before Raph started laughing hysterically.

R: I can't believe that four-eye nerd got you pregnant!
A- oh my god! You put me on speaker!?
"I didn't know if it was an emergency or not!?"
A- (sigh) well it is! But not...dangerously...sort of... Raph can I please talk to y/n alone?

He looked at you as you nodded and squeezed his arm. He walked out of the room and went out the door closing it behind him. Making fake footsteps as you talked to her.

A- is he gone?
"He is...what's wrong?"
A- I'm scared.
"I know."
A- I mean scared.
"I know..."
A- I...god y/n (cries)
"Hey it's ok...it's going to be ok."
A- how do you know?
"Because...I was scared when Raph brought up the idea of having kids. I thought about the size difference, the fact they might have shells or the fact that I'll be a mother to to his kids."

Raph's eyes widened and he almost started crying. He couldn't believe this, if you didn't want kids then why were you trying to have kids with him?

R: 'unless she purposefully did that. Got abortions. Or continued taking the pill? Oh god could that be why it took so long! God I'm such an idiot!'

He heard you sniffle as you smiled and rubbed your stomach. Raph slightly peaked in and saw you doing that made his heart melt.

"But then I started thinking about all of the other things. Seeing them run around, loving them unconditionally, making memories for them on holidays and their birthdays. Getting to hold them in my arms and being a mother. I've always wanted to have kids...but I didn't think I'd get the chance to..."
A- a-and now?
"Now I don't regret it, I hated how long it took us to have them...but now I wish they were already here. (Sniffles) and I haven't even met yet. And..."

He saw years start rolling down your cheeks as you whipped them off.

"And I love them so much already. I can't wait until they come and until they hatch. And I'm going to smother them with so much love that they'll hate me for it when they're adults and teenagers."
A- (laughs/sniffles) thank you...knowing that... it means a lot that I'm not alone.
"Of course...it's what family's for...you going to tell Donnie?"
A-are you kidding? Why do you think I called? I told him and he passed out on the floor. If he kicks me out I'm living with you.
"(Giggles)Deal."
A-I'm going to make sure he's ok...and we'll...figure this out.
"If you need anything let me know."
A-I will thank you y/n.
"Your welcome, talk to you soon."
A- talk to you soon.

April hung up the phone and sighed whipping the tears off her face as she saw her boyfriend laying on the ground next to her his face pressing against the ground. She sighed and went to his side and tried getting him up.

A: Donnie? Common babe wake up.

After shaking him she slapped him making him sit up and stand on his knees. He panted as April picked up his glasses and put them on his head.

A: are you ok?
D: yeah I'm ok...(sigh) I'm sorry...I know we were discussing it...but are you sure you are pregnant?
A: I took three tests just to make sure.

He saw the tear stains on her cheeks and he cupped her face and whipped them away, kissing her forehead.

D: I love you...
A: I love you too Don...
D: common...maybe we should discuss this in my room.
A: I think that's a really good idea...

They got up and went upstairs to Donnie's room. As Mikey walked in and looked around, he held the ice cream kitty in a small freezer with ice packs.

M: hey dude! I think something wrong with the ice cream kitty! Dude?