1. The Airport

I carefully made my way off the plane. After a 18 hour ride I was finally back in Virginia from visiting my grandparents in Georgia. Hopefully Matt remembered to pick me up, I thought to myself. I called up Matt hoping he would answer.
"Hello?" I heard Matt ask.
"Dude are you even here yet I just got off the plane-" I felt someone grab me from behind. I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Shhhh!' I heard the person say as he tried to contain his laughter. I turned around to see who it was.

"You're a real dick you know that Matt." He tried to catch his breath. I headed over to grab my luggage. "Shirley I'm sorry!" he yelled across the airport. I flicked him off.
"Fuck off." I told him.
"Dude it was just a joke." He tried to hug me. I couldn't resist hugging him back.
"Ok just one hug because I missed you alot." He chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he usually did. Why did I have to like him, I thought to myself. He pulled back first. He took one of my suitcases. "Thanks." I awkwardly said.
"No problem." He flashed one of his famous smiles at me. I flashed one back. He laughed. We made our way to his car.
"So the guys are throwing you a surprise party at Chris's house. It's more of like a welcome home party." I carefully set my luggage into the back.
"It's not really a surprise now that you told me." He cursed at himself quietly.
"Matt it's ok I'll act surprised." He slamed the trunk close.
"It was supposed to be a surprise and now I fucked it up." I pulled him into a hug.
"Matt it's ok." I rubbed his back.
"Are you sure?" he mumbled. I nodded. I pulled away from the hug.

He got into the drivers seat. I sat down in the passengers seat. I filled my ears with music and fell into a deep sleep. I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I?, I thought to myself. I looked over at Matt. His eyes were locked on the road. I checked my phone. 6pm. "We're just a few minuets away from Chris's house." I nodded.

BUZZ I looked at my phone. 2 new messages from Angelica and Lissett. I unlocked my phone. D00D We're already at Chris's place when are you coming. I looked at Lissett's message. Are you off the plane yet. We were almost at Chris's house so I decided to ignore them. Lissett and Angelica (Angie) are my two closest girl friends.

Matt parked into Chris's driveway.
"Here we are." Matt turned the car off and looked at me.
"Are you ready?" I pulled my hair back and put on my glasses.
"Yeah I think." He looked at me.
"I forgot to tell you my parents aren't going to be at home for a week. They went on vacation." I sighed getting out of the car.
"Can you help me cook for a week then? You and the guys are always hungry." He laughed.
"Yeah no problem." I opened the front door .