11.

CHAEYOUNG.

"Here's comes the bride, all dressed in white," Mandy sang, teasing. All my bridesmaids laughed at that. Today is the day that I've been waiting for a long time.

I looked around the room and felt all the love available in this world. I smiled at everyone. All of Jisoo's friends are there. Mandy, Christine, Liz and Bea are my bridesmaids. Ryan, Henry, Carter and Boyle are with Jisoo.

There was a knock on the door and my Mum's face peered. I smiled wider.

"Oh my, sweetheart. You look so beautiful," Mum cooed and embraced me gently. I stifled a sniffle.

"Mum, thank you. For everything. I won't be here if not because of you. I love you so much," I whispered, wanting to cry already. I just can't or I'll ruin my make up and Mandy will be breathing on my neck.

"Chaeyoung, don't you dare cry right now or else." I chuckled at that. I was just thinking about it and Mandy already voiced it out. There's another collective laughter in the room. I took a deep breath and broke from me and my Mum's embrace gently.

"I love you more, sweetheart. I am so glad that it's Jisoo. I know she'll take good care of you. And please don't forget that I'll still be here whenever you need me, okay?" I nodded.

"And I'll still be here too. It's just that, there will be 2 of us to seek for your advice and all that. I love you, Mummy. So much. Oh my God, I'm gonna cry," I said, fanning my face.

"Cry later, Chae. Once the ceremony is over. No one will care about the smudged make up by then because they will be drunk," Christine teased and they all laughed again.

"Thanks for the tip," I teased back and the latter went over to hug me gently. We were interrupted by the wedding planner that it's nearly time for the ceremony. I haven't seen Jisoo since last night.

We even stayed in a different room and the ladies and gents stood guard so we couldn't sneak out to be with each other.

"You have got to be kidding me, Chaeyoung! You have the rest of your lives to be with each other. Sacrifice a little tonight!" Liz scolded me when she caught me red handed trying to sneak out. They even confiscated both our phones. It's been more than 24 hours of torture already. I need her or else I'll lose my mind.

The make up artist began fussing on me a little. Retouching here and there. Bea went over and handed me a letter. I looked at her a little confused and scared.

"From your soon to be wife. She told me to give it to you before the ceremony starts," Bea said, smiling a little.

Jisoo is not ditching me on our wedding day, is she?

"Breathe. She's not ditching you," Liz teased and I visibly let out a sigh of relief. I immediately open the envelope with fumbling fingers.

A ring fell out of the envelope along with a note.

Soon to be Mrs. Kim,

This is my Dad's wedding ring. Mom gave it to me a few months ago and I have a jeweller adjust it to your size and put in a stone to it. It's my birthstone. My heart is yours for always. I can't wait to make you my wife. I'll see you at the altar. I love you so much, Chaeyoung.

Love,

Jisoo

I folder the paper close to tears. This monster still has some surprises up her sleeves. I sniffed and took a deep calming breath. I seriously needed to make it to the ceremony without crying my heart and eyes out.

Soon enough it's time for the wedding ceremony to start. My palms began to sweat out of nerves. I've been waiting for this moment.

A lot has happened since then but I'm so happy and proud that it's still me and Jisoo at the end of the road. I will never settle with anyone else.