𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Hello, and welcome! I'm not really sure what to say here, as I haven't written one of these before, but I just had a couple things to clarify.

1. These are going to be primarily angst and fluff. I don't write nsfw, I wouldn't be comfortable with that, so there won't be any of that in here.

2. If you want to request something, feel free to do it here. It may be a while before I'm able to publish them, but I will do my best to fulfill as many as possible.

2.5. Most of the oneshots I write are between 1000 and 4000 words. However, if given a specified length, I'm totally down to write longer ones. This would, however, greatly prolong time until publication date.

I will probably focus most of my writing on the following characters, because I know the most about them:
- The Cookies of Darkness from Kingdom (Pomegranate, Licorice, Dark Choco, Poison Mushroom, Strawberry Crepe, Affogato, and Red Velvet) + maybe Earl Gray
- Yogurca characters (Lilac, Scorpion, and Yogurt)
- Juice Bar Regulars (Sparkling, Mint Choco, Herb, and Vampire)
- House Raspberry (Raspberry and Raspberry Mousse)
- Most of Odyssey/Republic from Kingdom (Clotted Cream, Financier, Wildberry, Crunchy Chip, Captain Caviar, Espresso, Madeleine, and maybe Oyster)
- maybe the Time Balance Department (Croissant, Coffee Candy, String Gummy, Timekeeper, and Baguette)
- and a couple of miscellaneous characters like Caramel Arrow, Eclair, Starfruit, White Choco, Rose, Clover, Butter Pretzel, Cream Unicorn, Whipped Cream, and so on.

That being said, however, I would be down to learn about plenty of different characters. Recommend me your favorites, if you'd like.

3. I don't have a publishing schedule, and I don't really intend to. Writing is a way for me to de-stress, so I'm doing it on my own terms.

4. I will do my best to put trigger warnings on anything I think warrants it. Please correct me, however, if I miss anything and I will fix it as soon as possible.

I think that's all for now, then. Enjoy the rest of the book. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do.

- Lute String