author's note.

author's note.

Hey? Hey. So, first of all, thank you so much for coming to read this little beloved fanfic that I wrote. When I first watched Blue Lock, I honestly didn't anticipate to be writing about Itoshi Rin first because he's honestly not my number 1 favorite character. Although, his personality does fit my plans about the character dynamics that I want to write. So, yeah, that's that.

Second of all, I appreciate all of the support you've given me. If you've voted for my chapters, or placed comments, or even simply just read the book, then I am eternally grateful. I had initially planned to write this book as like a 'warm-up' book because I honestly haven't written properly for about a year ( yes, I had an old wattpad account that I abandoned hehe ). So, you guys better get ready for the next fic(s) because I will ensure that the writing style and the plotline will be better. I will do my best!

I apologize ( not really ) if I've wrecked your little hearts. Upon outlining this book, I had already planned first and foremost how I'm going to be ending it, so there really was no chance of changing the ending, and after all, the ending is really significant to me. The whole plot itself is dedicated to my nihilistic self that I've been contemplating whether or not I should be changing, so I've been simulating the significance of the impacts of death towards other people and the impact of nihilism towards a person. Take note that this is just a personal experience and that I don't speak for everyone else, alright? Alright.

Well, that's all really. I'm really really grateful for you guys because what's the point in writing a book if I'm the only one who's going to be seeing it? Also, if you guys have any critiques or basically just any opinions, feel free to comment them! I'd be so grateful to receive a different way on how to view this. It'd be helpful to me.

Thank you! See you guys in my next fic!

P.S. I wrote this and the epilogue while waiting for the plane to take off so I'm kinda cramming cuz the signal's gonna be gone soon once I'm flying.