SEVEN

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"So, is every game that eventful? Or was that a once in a blue moon type of situation?" Missy asked as she walked into the room while Torrance and I messed with our stuff in our bags.

After the game, Les dropped us off at Missy's and took the others to his place so they could sleep over there because he believed it was a much needed form of therapy that was necessary for them. We all knew that Les just wanted to use that as an excuse to have them all hang out together but he always preferred to have an excuse for it.

I scoffed, "Hell no. It's usually a bit more mellow, today was just a total shitshow for all of us." Missy pointed in my direction as she nodded in agreement at the last phrase that I had said while Torrance walked towards us attempting to gain our attention.

"We have a real situation on our hands you two. I mean we were humiliated on our own turf." Torrance complained as she put her cheer uniform down on the bed.

Missy took off an earring before letting out a sarcastic gasp, "We might have to have a rumble."

"Okay Dallas Winston." I snorted as Missy threw me a large grin pointing in my direction with a vigorous nod.

She placed a hand on my shoulder, "You my dear friend have good taste."

I flipped my hair over my shoulder playfully causing her to laugh before Torrance walked towards, "This is a serious problem!"

"So is your breath..." Missy muttered covering mouth with a laugh. Torrance gasped placing a hand over her mouth before motioning out the door as she grabbed her toothbrush and hurried to the bathroom.

I turned to Missy and put a hand on my hip, "I doubt she's going to end up at the bathroom first." Missy gave me a look before realizing what I was insinuating before walking out to go look for her.