EPILOGUE

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

A bit of time had passed. It wasn't that long, when Laenor returned, holding four mugs, as Les held onto another four, just as Nicolas and Jan did.

Passing them out towards the others at sat on the floor, I made some space for Laenor to sit beside me as I leaned back against his chest, taking a few small sips from the hot chocolate topped with a bit of whipped cream and a few marshmallows.

I could see Cliff whispering to Torrance who smiled shyly and even Courtney who let Jan press a few kisses to her cheek.

"Here you are love..." Nicolas started as he smiled at Missy who narrowed her eyes at while taking the mug from his hands.

She let out a laugh, "I'm a bit iffy to drink it if you made it." He pressed a few kisses all over her face as she smiled but still looked cautious on whether or not if she should drink what was in the mug.

Nicolas wanted to respond but Lafred stopped the conversation from the two with a cough as we all drifted our attention to her.

"Could we not do all that." She deadpanned as Nicolas looked at her confused with Missy holding a similar expression causing Lafred to continue irritated, "Relationships make me want to puke so could we turn it down on the lovey dovey shit. And I'm sure Laenor the Leprechaun doesn't want throw up on his floor."

Lava slapped her arm in response while Isis threw the two a look as Lava continued to talk, "If you puke, you'll end up having to clean up that shit. And I'm not going to be helping you so close your eyes are something."

Isis sighed and hit the two on the back of the head with an amused look, "Cut it out."

"Idiots..." Jenelope muttered crossing her arm over her chest. Isis turned over to look at Jenelope who widened her eyes and started to look around as if she hadn't said anything to begin with, causing a laugh to emit from me.

"You think he'd poison it?" Cliff asked in disbelief reiterating the conversation to Missy and Nicolas.

Torrance shook her head as she slapped Cliff's chest, "He made cookies for the team one time and we all had a stomachache for the rest of the day. It was weird."

"Don't forget about the time he made us cupcakes!" Jan added as Courtney and Whitney muttered their agreements. Nicolas seemed offended and sat down with a pout.

I smiled and looked at everyone, "This is going well..." Laenor pressed a kiss to my cheek and I watched as Riley started to get comfortable in between Les's arms.

It was one of our very first sleepovers together as a whole with a few more included. Usually, it'd just be those from Rancho Carne Toros cheerteam, but we brought in a few more people because Torrance thought that it'd be fun to do so and so far, it has been if we didn't include the moments where we all were close to physically fighting.

"You all are extremely..." Riley started, Les had met him at the Nationals Association and the two were now together, "Unique." Les looked at him with a grin while Courtney, who sat in between Whitney and Jan, who were now in a polyamorous relationship turned to him with narrowed eyes.

Courtney scoffed at Riley's words, "I hope that's a compliment."

"It should and it better be." Whitney threatened as she pointed a finger in Riley's direction who seemed confused but smiled as if he had no clue that Whitney's threats almost always were clear and sure to occur.

Wrapping an arm around the two, Jan kissed their temples and rubbed their arms. "He didn't mean it as bad thing. You two hotties need to chill out." Jan attempted to flirt but was turned down when Whitney threw him an incredulous look. Courtney didn't seem to care and only giggled softly as she kissed him in return.

Laenor took the moment to start a film, it was Final Destination and we all, excluding Lava and Riley, were enjoying the film. Although it was bit difficult to focus on the film because both of them were sputtering out noises each time something would occur in the film.

"Should we just watch a chick flick?" Nicolas offered as Jan pointed at him agreement, "Because it seems like these two pansies can't handle the movie."

Jenelope scoffed as she crossed her arms over chest, "Who are you calling a pansy?" Lava leaned herself against her friend in appreciation as she looked at Nicolas and Jan with a playful glare.

Missy snorted, "I doubt it was to you." Jenelope just waved her off but didn't say more.

"I don't care if I'm a pansy..." Riley started as he raised his hand up, "Can we watch Clueless?"

I clapped with an excited expression just as Torrance and Lava held similar emotions for the film mentioned. "Hell yes!" I exclaimed as Laenor laughed.

"I don't have the movie with me though?" Laenor tried while Torrance put a hand up to stop him from saying anything else.

She moved around dug into her bag before taking out the film as she held it up as if it were some kind of important prize for us all to look at. "Are you all ready for the best movie ever?" She asked almost all of us cheered out that we were until one person cut into the conversation sounding a bit nervous.

"I've actually never seen it..." Isis confessed as most of us looked at her baffled.

Lafred seemed offended, "You're joking?" Isis shook her head and snatched the film from Torrance and put it into the DVD player starting the film.

We watched it comfortably even if we knew that and continued to enjoy our night together.

"It's a great film right?" Laenor asked as I held onto his hand.

Isis nodded with a small laugh, "Hell yeah! That shit was dope!"

Torrance smiled brightly at the other captain and held her hand up for a high-five, letting out a celebratory sound fall from her lips when Isis reciprocated the action.