EIGHT

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"A Car Wash was the last thing that I wanted to do..." I said irritated as I fiddled with the hem of my bikini cover skirt. Because I refused to wash someone's car, Torrance assigned that I filled up any buckets that were empty with the necessary water needed. "Lookin' good!" Les exclaimed as he brought the camera to my face. I laughed before pushing him slightly as he moved onto Laenor who was walking up to us.

Les then walked away leaving Laenor and I while he went to go mess with Torrance.

"How has no one realized that Les isn't even helping?" Laenor questioned as he pointed his thumb towards Les as he walked around with his camera in everyone's face.

I smiled when I took notice of Darcy throwing her bucket of water at Les and his camera causing him to panic but relax once he brought up that it was waterproof. It only made Jan and Whitney help Darcy and mess with him some more.

I nodded at Laenor before letting my hands take the empty bucket from his hand and filling it with water. "I've never been more exhausted in my life." He groaned, taking a seat on another bucket that had been flipped over. Before I could respond Darcy and Kasey came over to us and threw water at us leaving us soaked as they ran off giggling.

Both of us now soaked because of the water and soap mixed in the water, turned to one another and laughed at the lack of care that we seemed to have over what happened. "You've got to admit that was fun," I said gently as I started helping Laenor fix his hair.

He laughed with a nod before reaching over and intertwining our fingers together, grabbing two towels for the both of us so we could start drying ourselves.

"Sorry to ask, but did you drive here?" Laenor asked, using the towel to dry his hair as I started to do the same.

I shook my head softly, "No, I came with Nicolas. He also brought Jan."

"Do you want a ride home?" He asked as I nodded. Laenor grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me along as he led me to his car. He opened the door and helped me into the passenger's seat before he went around and got inside the driver's seat, both of us silent as he started to drive.

He pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive causing me to look over at him. "Thanks for offering me a ride, Nicolas probably stayed extra time to talk to Missy." I said smiling as I watched him laugh.

Laenor didn't reply at first, he had been too busy laughing softly at what I said. "It's fine. I'm not even going to lie to you but I'm positive that I had saw her get into his car."

I looked at him in surprise letting a gasp fall from my lips, "Stop! Why didn't you say anything?!"

He lets out a chuckle as he tilted his head, looking slightly to the left before turning to look at me as well. "I thought you saw them!" Laenor said in between laughs as he attempted to defend himself while I crossed my arms over my chest.

I let out an exaggerated breath and looked away pretending to be annoyed, but I couldn't stop myself from the wide smile that threatened to show when I felt Laenor place his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and noticed him smiling as he stared foward. "What?" He said as he turned to me.

"Nothing, you must be comfortable with your hand there though."

He rose a brow in amusement. "It got you to smile though Zar, didn't it?"

I looked out the window and bit my lip softly before letting myself let out a small laugh. I took his hand off my lap and laced the fingers together as I hummed to myself unaware of Laenor smiling softly at my actions as he looked over to take a glance at me when I wasn't paying attention.

"You know..." Laenor started as I looked at him, "You looked extremely pretty today."

I let my hand reach out to poke his cheek in a teasing manner, "So does that mean I don't look extremely pretty any other day?"

He laughs quietly this time, shaking his head as he turned on the signal so he could turn left. "That's not what I said. But you do look beautiful to me every single day Zariyah. My attention is always on you and only on you." He says in a fond tone that has me almost melt.

Before I could respond, he pulls over in the driveway to my home. He opens his door and walks around the car as fast as possible to open the car door for me as he helped me out.

I close my eyes for a moment as I let a small snort pass through my lips with a bright smile after thinking over his words before throwing my arms around Laenor. He turns and responds almost instantly by wrapping his around the lower of my back and pulling me closer.

"No one has ever said that to me before. Thank you Laenor," I said honestly unsure of what else I could've said to such words as those. I wasn't lying, I've never had someone be so sincere to me, so this was honestly new and confusing to me.

Laenor rolled his eyes in a teasing manner before responding sincerely, "You deserve to hear it always Zariyah. Trust me on that."

I nod, pulling away from him. I press a fast but soft kiss to his cheek before walking up the driveway to go home. Turning around as I held the door open before waving to Laenor who reciprocated the action before I went inside and headed up to my room.