FOURTEEN

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Courtney helped Whitney and I with our hair as we prepared for the competition that would be starting in a few minutes. Torrance nudged my arm and pointed to the East Compton Clovers and pulled me with her before I could comment anything.

Missy looked at us confused and I shrugged causing her to laugh with a nod as she understood that even I was lost as to why Torrance kept taking me with her.

Torrance glanced at the team and I sighed when noticing no movement so I moved forward and tapped Isis on the shoulder softly watching as she looked at us confused. "Hi," I started with a small smile.

"Can I help you?" Isis said as she looked at me cautiously.

I shook my head before speaking, "Just wanted to wish you luck."

"Okay..." Isis let out with narrowed eyes before continuing, "Good luck to you too then." I could see Jenelope from behind her as she eyed me curiously until Lava nudged her to stop. Lafred laughed at the offended look on Jenelope's face who seemed like she was about to hit Lava but stopped as they all turned back to the three of us causing my attention to drift back to Isis and Torrance.

Torrance placed a hand on my shoulder before putting an arm out as she spoke to Isis, "Watch out for going out of bounds. They deduct like crazy for that stuff..."

"What, you going for sainthood or something?" Isis laughed confused.

Torrance shook her head, "Just... You don't want to blow it on something that tiny."

"Look, me and my squad made it to the big show without any of your help. So, I think we can handle it..." Isis sneered in response to Torrance who stared at her causing Isis to let her tongue run across her teeth before she turned back to her team as she called out, "Stay in bounds! If any of you step outside that ugly blue carpet, you are dead." She turned back to the two of us and looked at Torrance dead in the eye, "Happy?"