Chapter II - To Pandora!

Scarlet POV -

I woken in my human body lifting the link getting out I walked out seeing my best friend I ran to her me and Trudy were close like sisters. She was my best friend.... " Trudy! " I said she turned " hey, girl! " she said hugging me I hugged her back " how have you been? " I asked her " good... you? " she asked pulling away " also good... but better now that I'm here... " I said " hmph... I have no idea what you just said. But it's good to know your Na'vi has been improving! " she said I laughed chuckling she chuckled.

" hey. I need someone up here with me. Someone who actually knows how to fly. A Copilot. " she said turning to me " hey watch it buddy! " she yelled at one of the machine things " I have Jake already as another arm gun. I just need my best old Copilot back! " she said I smiled at her " of course! I'll be happy to fly with you again! " I said " welcome a broad Scar... " she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

I went to the Link room " Link's ready! " Dr Max said
" Phase-lock 40%. " Link Tech said " just keep your mouth shut and let the kid and Norm do the
talking! " I heard Grace said my link closed before I knew it we were riding in Trudy Helicopter I hanged from the side smiling looking around Pandora we saw the Tetrapteron's flying besides us I smiled happily sticking my hand out to pet one I felt one rub against my hand my smile widened more I heard Trudy chuckle I heard Jake whooping as we flew over the Waterfall I still had my hand out it touched the water.

I saw some of the Hexapede run from the Helicopter as we land I jumped down when it was still a few feet away from the ground I moved for it to land
" shut it down. We're gonna stay a while. " Grace said I smiled I thought of the Omticaya people I wonder how they were doing I hoped to Eywa they were doing alright.

" Norm! Your Pack. " she said " Scar! " Trudy said I turned to her curiously " think your forgetting something? " she asked holding up two of my books and a pencil I went to her grabbing them putting my writing one in my Stachel " thanks, Tru! " I said
" pack! " Norm repeated going to get it Grace turned to me " your still drawing, kiddo? " she asked I nodded " I can show you my latest one later if you like! " I said " how about now? " she said I smiled then showed her " what is that creature? " Jake asked.

" they call it an Ikran. And this is a Palulukan. " I said pointing to the Palulukan that was below it hunting " your skills have improved a lot since
then. " she said " van I see? " Norm asked I gave it to him he flipped through it Jake leaned in looking too curiously " whoa. " Norm said Jake eyes widened Trudy chuckled at their reaction " written down anything lately? " Grace asked me " no... I only do it while I am here. " I said turning to her " come on boys enough you'll get more time later! " I said taking my sketchbook away from them I ran a little through the trees are the others followed behind walking.

I saw Syaksyuk swinging in the trees I smiled at them I saw Jake point the gun at them I put hand in front of it he looked at I shook my head " harmless creatures. " I said one came to me looking at me curiously Jake looked confused " they are named Syaksyuk... " I said petting her gently she gave me a fruit I turned to them seeing Grace smile at me.

" Relax, Marine. You're making me nervous. " Grace said I nodded at the Syaksyuk thanking her then left I put the fruit in my Stachel " so, how will they know we're here? " Norm asked " I'm sure they're watching us right now. " I said looking at him " moving
north! " Jake said " try and keep up slow pokes! " I said turning to them chuckling then turned back jumping along the ground.

" and here I go. " Grace said injecting the needle in
" scanning. " Norm said " oh, wow! It's that fast? " Norm asked she nodded laughing I chuckled smiling
" amazing, isn't it? " she asked I nodded " so, that is signal transduction from this root.... " she said I saw Jake starting to walk off I followed him he stumbled upon one of my favorite plants in Pandora the Loreyu.

I got out my sketchbook and started sketching as he walked through them he touch one of closed then another and started repeating as I was half way through my drawing I heard a roar I looked seeing the 'Angtsìk my ears went back frightened I got up as Grace and Norm came I held my sketchbook close to me I went to Jake putting my Sketchbook in my Stachel " do not shoot, Jake. You'll make him angrier! " I whispered right behind him on his right.

" he's already pissed off! " he said " Jake! Listen to the kid. She know more about the animals then anyone here! " Grace said " That armor he has is too thick! Please... Trust me Jake... " I said my hand on his shoulder he took his gun back I moved as it almost hit me " it's a territorial display. Do not run or he'll charge. " Grace said.

" so, what do we do dance with it? " he asked her I Breathe in worried " just hold your ground. " she said the beast charged at us but Jake ran at him
" Jake! " I yelled worried the 'Angtsìk screeched and Jake laughed nervously the 'Angtsìk slowly started backing up " yeah? Come on! What you got? " Jake asked him " oh, yeah. Who's bad? That's right. " he said I heard something behind I turned quickly then backed up frightened it was the Palulukan.

My heart started pounding fast my eyes widened I didn't hear anything else Jake was saying I felt someone grab my hand.