Chapter 11

I started getting out of Coopers bed. He had fallen asleep a few minutes ago and I was starving. I walked to the living room and picked up his phone. Once I looked the buttons over I searched for any papers that might have numbers of pizza places or Chinese. I found one for a pizza place and dialed the number. The guy that took my order basically ordered for me, he suggested the special and I said sure, he suggested dessert and I said why not. The pizza arrived in about 45 minutes and as if on cue Cooper flew down the stairs the moment the pizza entered the house.

"Good thinking" He smiled at me.

"Well it was actually only for me" I smirked and grabbed the pizza box out of his hand.

"Oh really!? What do I have to do for some then?"

"How about I get to ask you anything I want and you have to answer?" 

"Okay...but keep them PG okay" He chuckled and started eating right away.

"How old are you?"

"20"

"You live on your own!? I was going to guess a lot older"

"Wow I must look ancient to an 18 year old"

"Okay have you ever been anywhere outside of Atlanta?"

"Yeah a few times to Miami and New York"

"Are you close with your family?"

"Kind of" I could tell I hit a nerve with that one. He wouldn't look up and kept his answer at that.

"Do your mom and dad visit you?" 

"Let's move on" He started moving his feet with nervous energy and was eating faster but I didn't want to let it go.

"You said you would answer anything"

"Well I don't want to answer that one! Why don't you ask about my favorite color or something"

"Why are you afraid to answer my last question?"

"You don't need to know anything about my family, just let it go!" Cooper took another slice of pizza and walked upstairs. I knew I should have just let it go but I was so curious as to what he could possibly have going on, his life seemed nearly too perfect to have any major flaws.