Chapter 19

"Come on" I whispered rushing Cooper along. He just smiled and hopped into the helicopter. The pilot gave me a quizzical look but I glared at him and pointed to go. He just started the helicopter, Cooper and I held hands all the way back home.

"Welcome back!" Carter and all the guys hollered. Cooper and I had dropped our stuff off at his house then dressed up to meet the guys for dinner, apparently Cooper had just told them that I had to visit my parents for awhile.

"Hey guys" I smiled and hugged each of them.

"We missed you!" Jake exclaimed.

"I missed you all too" I glanced at each of them.

"How were your parents?" Carter said while he gave the waitress flirty winks.

"The same jerks they always have been" I sighed.

"How long are you staying with Cooper?" Mike asked.

"Hopefully for awhile, maybe a month or so" I smiled at Cooper.

"Good, he wasn't looking so good for awhile there I think he really does need you" Luke smirked at Cooper.

"If I have to go home he'll probably be coming with me" I smiled at Cooper but he had his poker face on and showed no emotion. We chatted happily the rest of the night. They would ask me about my parents and I would give them some details but nothing important. Cooper drove us home after everyone had ate.

"Can i take a quick shower" I looked at him as he was coming through the front door.

"You don't have to ask" he smiled. I cutely trotted to his bedroom and showered. I loved how the shower seemed so perfect and his body wash smelled like heaven. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I looked at myself in the mirror, i should get a tattoo. But that would defiantly not be princess like maybe that's why it sounded so appealing. Cooper opened the door with only a towel on too. I smirked.

"I figured you'd use my shower" He smiled and reached for his hairbrush. I pulled him over to the bed and had him sit in front of me and i sat behind him. He leaned back and laid his head in my lap. I brushed his hair and smiled as he softly closed his eyes. The Tv was on but neither of us were paying any attention to it, it was just background noise.

"Cooper" I whispred.

"mm" He mummbled.

"Did you really mean it that you want to be with me all the time?" I was afraid i was digging too deep, I know if i had asked William he would laugh and list off the other girls he's slept with.

"Of course Rose" He smiled and opened his eyes.

"Do you love me that much?" He twisted and propped himself up with one arm. I nodded and softly cupped his face as I kissed him. He kissed back and I pulled him closer, his hands ran along me and I felt something change. Something snapped in him and the kisses grew more intense and desperate. I kissed his neck and he moaned softly, he sucked at the base of my neck and I gripped him, I bit my lip holding back a moan of pleasure. We slowly got into a laying positing and he was on top holding his weight. I felt his hands slightly pull at the towel around me. I let it slide off of me. Cooper kissed me harder and played with my breasts. I smiled as the pleasure grew so intense and the heat of our bodies and the smell of him it filled me making my senses overload. I was in absolute ecstasy kissing him.

"Cooper" I mumbled. He stopped playing and kissed my cheek before looking at me.

"Sorry, too fast?" He sighed. I nodded.

"Trust me, I want you so bad but I promised my family, I should at least keep one promise. I promised I wouldn't do this until i was married" I ran my hands along his face.

"Sorry, I just couldn't control myself around your beautiful body " He smiled and kissed my cheek before rolling to the side. I cuddled against him and i could feel how excited he had gotten through his towel. I smiled and let it poke me in the hip, a reminder of how much he wants me. I draped the towel over me and Cooper wrapped his arm around me. I almost couldn't sleep because of the excitement, but eventually I drifted to sleep.