Chapter 1

A/N: Before we start this fanfic off, I want to say I apologize for the updates being every Monday. The reason is because I have another fanfic called The Trip Of A Lifetime and it'll be updated on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so my time on this fanfic is limited actually. Second of all, the fic itself contains depressing themes such as rape. If you're sensitive to the themes, including rape itself, do not read. Thank you for reading this, if you are. Don't forget to leave a review, vote and follow. Thank you again.

Light was taking a shower one day, as he was exhausted and needed to wake himself up. While he was doing so, he noticed his reflection showed someone quite not what he thought it was. It appeared there was someone who looked just like him with one huge difference: his eyes are red. He screamed loudly which made L and Watari look at each other in surprise. L went to see what was going on. He knocked the door and asked Light if he was okay. He didn't respond right away and instead he told L that he was having a migraine and will take something for it. He shrugged and went back to the kitchen.

"I was expecting you, Light Yagami." Kira smiled, so sinister that he was exactly as scary as he looks. Light was breathing heavily, terrified right now.

"Kira, whatever you do, don't kill me!" He sobbed, tears flowing down his amber eyes.

"Believe me, you're not going to die...yet. In fact, look behind you." Kira told the 20 year old and he slowly did so, more tears flowing from his eyes as he was really that terrified. He didn't want to die. Not now. He was just finally getting in a better place now and if Kira kills him, all is over. His future with L is over and he didn't want to cut it short.

"Now, you know why I'm here for you. In fact, think of me like the ghost of Christmas past." He assured him, smiling so deeply and laughed manically. Light was still crying and needed his clothes. Just then, he felt a wave of nausea happening and he needed his medication too.

"Kira...I...need...it..." He breathed, pointing to the container. Kira saw what he wanted and held it and Light needed two pills so badly. Kira kept waving the container around and he demanded him to give it to him or he would vomit all night, or at least he thinks he will. One of the reasons why Kira is present is like this. He wants to get Light framed and confess he's him, when he's not, so that way, this lookalike can continue mass murdering others and never tell anyone, including the Task Force.

"No need to be scared. Here." He handed him the container and Light took two of the pills and swallowed them after. The next day, it was 6 pm and Light was in a bakery and left afterwards. Kira was next to him, watching him.

"Would you leave alone, Kira? I don't need you watching me walking back home." Light told him, clearly annoyed by his evil clone.

"Nope. I told you why I'm here and you're going to accept it." He smiled so much more evil like than ever.

"You're not killing Ryuzaki!" He screamed at him, which Kira then covered his mouth with duct tape, as well as covered his hands in it and took him to an alley, blindfolding him and then started stroking his hair, started touching him in a way he wasn't comfortable and started grabbing onto it and Light started muffling louder. This made Kira smile more so than ever.

"So tense. And that ass of yours, it's so firm." He devilishly said, grabbing it and then pushing him to the wall and he landed on his back. Kira started kicking his stomach repeatedly and slapped his face, removing the blindfold and began punching his left eye, removed the duct tape from his mouth and made out with him in a very harsh manner, adding the tape back on. It was then Kira kneed Light in his groin and spit on him and ran off. Light had no idea what was going on at this moment anymore as he was bleeding and in agony all at once. He was shivering and screaming for help, but nobody could find him or answer him. He then lost consciousness 4 hours later.

"Light, are you okay?" A familiar voice said to him, which he didn't know who it was as it was hard to see as his right eye was blurry and his left one was black. He then woke up and saw it was Soichiro. L was there by his side and loaned him his jacket as the younger Yagami was in his boxers and that was it. L took the duct tape off and the rest of Light's clothes were bloodied and definitely reeked by now.

"Light, what happened?" L asked him, trying to get his boyfriend to answer the question. He didn't say anything as he started crying profusely. He is clearly in pain, what else was he supposed to say? Plus, everything was spinning around and around that he nearly is on the verge of nausea.

"Ryuzaki, we need to take Light to the hospital right away. He was clearly sexually assaulted." Soichiro answered and Light groaned in pain as his stomach, groin and back were clearly hurting now. The three of them went to the car and Light laid down in L's lap in the back. Soichiro started driving as fast as he could.

"It's okay, Light. Hang in there." L softly said, kissing his forehead. He didn't like seeing him in pain but wasn't sure how this happened. Unless someone bashed Light because he is gay. That's definitely it.

"Ryuzaki..." He weakly said, placing his hand on his upper stomach and grimaced at it. He was in a lot of pain so much as so, his head was starting to hurt. Definitely a concussion. L thought, watching Light breathing heavily and crying. At the hospital, Light was in a examining table, wearing a gown. Soichiro and L were by his side, waiting for a doctor to show up. Finally, one entered the room and introduced himself, asking what was going on.

"My son was sexually assaulted and we don't know who it was as he won't tell us." He said, explaining what he and L gathered up so far. The doctor nodded, understanding what's going on and insisted to check on Light's injuries first.

"I see. Light, can you take your gown off for a moment? I need to see your injuries." The doctor said and Light slowly did so, feeling everything hurting. "Stand up straight for me and don't move." He calmly said, checking with his gloves on. Light remained still as he could but more tears kept flowing in his eyes and when he felt his groin being held, that was when he sobbed hysterically. Once that was all over, he then insisted on a bunch of other tests, which Light was very hesitant towards and sobbed more than ever.