- 18 -

•~+~•
🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
•~+~•

•~+~•🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑•~+~•

•~+~•
🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑
•~+~•

Tedros was asleep with his face nuzzled in the crook of my neck. His arms were wrapped around my waist comfortably. It had been a few hours since we left and it was the middle of the night. I had managed to stay awake as we soared through the sky. Kevin had slowed down so that the warm air barely blew past us.

I felt Tedros wake up and I turned to look at him as he tightened his grip around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Did you sleep any?” he asked as I shook my head back and forth.

“I wanted to be awake just in case we landed since we don't know where kevin is taking us.'' I said soon after.

“You need to sleep,” he said, trying to convince me to rest.

“I'm okay, I'm not tired.” i said though with the close proximity between us he could see the tired in my eyes very clearly.

“Lay on my chest.” he said, pulling me into him as he took the harness strap out of my hands. There was i gap between the two saddles that allowed me to lean comfortably on him as he sat up straight.

What felt like just a few seconds later though I knew it had been longer tedros shook me awake and smiled brightly at me as he helped me sit up.

“We're descending,” he said as he continued to hold the lead from behind me.

After we descended and landed we got off of Kevin and he quickly turned back into a cat. We were surprised at first but quickly got used to the sudden change of transport as I picked the sleeping cat up. Tedros took a large piece of cloth from one of the bags that had been left beside the spot Kevin had transformed and came over to me.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he started tying the cloth over my shoulder like a sash.

“We're going to need our hands so I'm making a carrier for Kevin so you can carry him, I mean her without your hands.” Tedros answered as he finished tying it up.

“I cant believe we didn't realize he was a girl.” I said as I placed kevin in the little carrier tedros had made.

“Yea, I'm never going to stop calling him Kevin even if he's a girl.” tedros said exasperatedly, making me laugh.

“Well he doesn't really seem to mind it does he.” I cooed as I pet his little head.

“Probably because he doesn't understand english.” Tedros said.

“Maybe you need to get some sleep too, because you're being cocky.” I said knowingly as he shoved me gently.

“That doesn't sound like a bad idea. We have to wait till daylight anyway since the forest only reveals itself in true sunlight.” he said to my surprise.