Chapter 6

Andy's POV
I sit there staring at Mia's beautiful self sleeping.

God, she's beautiful.

Why would someone torture her this way?

I keep staring at Mia and her eyes start to flutter, okay she's waking up. Look away Andy.

She gets up and asks "what just happened?"

"I told you, she's an evil sprit here to terrorize humanity and make them end their life to join hell" I repeat.

"No i know that, I mean how do you know her?" She looks me in the eye and I see the desperation in her eyes.

"I know her because she was an angel, then she broke some rules listening to the devils whispering and became an evil spirit" I say honestly.

"What's her name?" She looks down onto the floor.

"Megan" I say.

She sighs.

What is she keeping from me?

I move and sit next to her "what's on your mind? I know there's something wrong and don't lie to me because i know when someone lying"

"She told me to kill myself and you know, that was new, nobody said that to me before, why me?" she starts crying on my chest and I pat her back.

"It's okay, that's what she does, she makes people like you feel miserable and at one point tell you to kill yourself but, that's what I'm here for, to save you from this place she makes look like hell" I comfort her.

She sniffles " I need the bathroom"

She gets up from the bed and leaves the room leaving me with nothing but confusion.

It's been ten minutes and she still hasn't come out.

What is she doing?

Mia's POV

I can't stand this place any longer, I have to leave, Andy was comforting me but i need to feel relieved, so i grabbed the razor hidden under the sink and start one deep cut.

The blood started to fall down my arm and relief washed over me.

Seconds later, someone is banging on the door.

"Mia, are you okay?" Andy sounds concerned.

"yes, yes, I'm fine" I wash the blood of my arm and dry it.

I leave the bathroom and Andy is standing in the hallway.

He grabs my arm gently and pulls up my sweater to say my arm.

He looks up at me straight in the eye "why?, why would you do this when i told you it's going to be fine?"

I drop my hand hand and look down to the floor and suddenly feel his arm snake around me.

"Promise me you will never do this again, please Mia, I can't stand to see you this way" he looks so desperate, and when i see his gaze, all I want to do is cry.

"Okay, I promise I will stop" but that doesn't mean i will, I need something else to take the away the pain i feel inside.

Something else.