Chapter 15

Mia's POV

I wake up finding Andy's arms wrapped around me, i look up at his nose and its squished, he looks so adorable.

I look at the watch and its 7:45. I swat Andy's arm as realisation hits me "shit Andy, were late"

"Late for what?" He groans.

"School" I try standing up but fail miserably.

He catches me "careful, now are you going like this to school or are you going to change? because your clothes look fine" he raises a brow and winks.

I had on my regular black skinny jeans and a band tee and a red hoodie.

"There's no time, just lets go to school" I get my backpack and spray on some perfume and deodorant and brush my teeth quickly.

He carries me and were at school.

We walk down the hallway hand in hand as I limp but Megan approaches.

"Speaking of the devil" Andy whispers in my ear as I roll my eyes and avoid eye contact with her.

"What's going on here? Has little Mia found a boy? oh, how adorable" she smirks.

"Why don't you go suck a dick or something?" Andy fires back.

"Oh, no, don't worry, I will suck yours later" she winks.

That bitch.

Andy pulls my arm and we walk past her.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"The devil being a devil as usual" he laughs.

"True, true" I agree.

I head to class as he waits outside for me.

...

Class finished and as I leave the classroom, Andy is nowhere to be seen.

What's going on?

Where is he?

I move to the corner of the halls and I hear voices, I get closer and see Megan and Andy fighting.

What's happening?

Megan sees me and grabs Andy's shirt and kisses him right I front of my face as he KISSES BACK.

No, no, please tell me that didn't just happen?

Andy acknowledges my presence and pushes her away and looks at me.

"I swear I can explain" he gets closer.

I run, I kept running until I reached the house no matter how much my ankle hurts and no matter how much my ankle is bleeding.

I can't do this, the vision isn't coming out of my head. I knew that I was just a toy.

I can't.