Chapter 7

Mia's POV
"I'm so tired" I don't know why I'm feeling so exhausted, i just slept.

"Really?" Andy looks surprised. "you just slept" my thoughts exactly Andy.

"I know right, probably from all the crying today" we both laugh.

Andy gets up from his chair. "do you want to eat something?"

"No, I don't eat" I look down to the ground.

"What?, you don't eat?, why?" Andy furrows his eyebrows

"I don't know, just a habit" I speak truthfully.

"Well, you have to eat something, for me and i won't take no for an answer" he gives a pouty face which is adorable.

"Okay, fine" I give up, his face is just so cute.

"Yes, come with me to the kitchen" he asks.

"Umm, okay" I shrug my shoulders.

We get up from the bed and went to the kitchen and the first thing I see is my mom frozen in her place.

"Oh, shit sorry, I forgot to tell you, I froze your mom because she wouldn't shut up and being so goddamn annoying, sorry about that" he looks guilty. "do you want me to unfreeze her".

"Actually, keep it for a little longer" I just don't want to hear her voice right now.

"Okay, anything for you" he shrugs.

We both get the things to make our dinner from the fridge and start cutting up the vegetables and making sauces for the sandwiches.

We add the finishing touches and start eating.

"How can can a sandwich taste this good? It's been so long since I've eaten something with flavor" I say while chewing my sandwich.I turn to face  Andy who is eating his sandwich peacefully. "I didn't know you can eat?"

"Well, I am half a human so, I need to eat" we both laugh.

"I didn't even know your half human what the actual fuck?" mind fucking blown.

We both spend the night laughing about and getting to know each other.

I'm glad Andy is here, I never laughed like that before, I don't think i was ever this happy. Things may change forever and it's a good change.