Chapter 13

Andy's POV

I sit on the chairs in the hospital hallway shaking and fidgeting with my hands out of nervousness and anxiety.

What if she's badly hurt?

What if she's gonna die?

Oh my god, please let her be okay, I know I just met her but, she's just, she so beautiful, nobody has ever said to me that they became happy right away, she may not be completely happy but she has. She's such an amazing person, her personality is just to die for, why would anyone hate her?

The doctor walks up to me. "hello Andy, you don't need to worry, she's fine, her ankle is just sprained and some of her cutts reopened so we stitched it up"he pats my shoulder.

"Thanks doc" I run to her room and she's sitting there awake but motionless and emotionless as if she's in deep thought.

"Thank god your awake" I hug her tight.

"Yeah" she looks down to the floor.

I hold her chin up gently so she can make eye contact with me "what do you mean kinda?" I question her.

"Well, what's the point now, I'm going back home to my fucking mother who did this to me and I'm going to school tomorrow and everyone's going to make fun of me because there going to be thinking that I tried to kill myself" she looks straight into my eyes as the tears slowly start to fall.

"Umm, your mother is not home anymore. She's arrested" I tell her.

"What?" She has sparkling eyes, is she going to cry?

"She got arrested for abusing you and for being on drugs" I bite my lip.

She begins crying and laughing at the same time.

Why is she laughing?

"Are you serious?" She smiles.

"Yeah, why are you crying though?" I ask.

"Those are tears of joy because Andy, I'm free, I free" she yells and stands up then falls back on the bed.

"You need to calm down, then you'll break your leg and you feel dizzy and light headed because you lost a lot of blood" I laugh then she laughs. god, I know I've seen her all day but just hearing her laugh and talk just made me smile.

"When am I getting out of the here? I hate hospitals, they make me feel like I'm crazy" She asks while tilting her head and cringing.

"You can leave now if you want" I tell her.

"Okay, but how am I getting up?" She pouts.

"I can carry you?" I ask.

She giggles "only if you want to"

"No, trust me, I want to" I carry her and take her to the doctor to tell him I'm leaving and in a flash, were at her house.

I place her on her bed and kiss her forehead, "I'm glad your okay".

"Thank you" she mumbles as she drifts off to sleep.