Chapter 19

Mia's PoV

We walk out of the hospital and I'm just walking really quickly, I can hear Andy and Riley jogging trying to catch up to me.

"Mia, please stop, lets just talk about this" Andy grabs my hand and pulls me.

He looks at me straight in the eye "what is there to talk about, you brought me back to life, and I wanted to die Andy, I wanted to die, why didn't you let me? How am I supposed to be like you guys and save people when I can't even save myself" I yell at his face.

"Because we care Mia, we care, just, the scene you saw at school, it was wrong I know but I was just telling Megan to stay away from you then she just kissed me and I feel terrible, I wanted you to understand, I will miss you if you were you dead okay" a tear drips down his face.

"Do the kiss mean anything to you?" I ask eager to know the answer.

"Fuck no Mia, she's a demon, why would it mean anything?, It hurts me that you don't trust me" he looks down on the floor with pain I his voice.

I grab his chin and kiss his lips, he probably misses that, well I miss it.

I pull away and give him a weak smile.

"I'm starving, who wants to eat?" Riley speaks up and breaks the moment.

"Me" me and say at the same time.

We all laugh, god I miss this, I'm glad Riley is here, I want to get to know her better, not just talk online, or on the phone, I want us to hang out and go do the stuff together.

And Andy, I want to win his trust back, I want to see that he truly loves me, I love him, and hopefully he loves me.

We walk towards the hospital cafeteria but I get pushed over by this dude "watch were your going dude" I yell at the man as I rub my shoulder.

He looks at me up and down as if he was reading me.

"Back off dude" Andy pulls me away.

The man embraces me and breaths heavily then laughs.

"Mia, I can't believe it's you" the guy standing in front of me says.

Who is he? And how does he know my name?