Chapter 14 - Dessert

This body of work is available exclusively on Wattpad. If you're viewing it on a different website or under a different username, it has been illegally stolen, and you may be at risk of malware. Please do not support these sites, as writing a book takes long hours of hard work and effort. Head over to Wattpad and let me, the original author, know if you encounter this situation by finding me @greenwitchwrites.

Niklaus

I breathe her moan in like a musician listening to a musical masterpiece. The thought that I have been the one to pull that sound from her depths has me growling out as I claim her lips with mine. It isn't slow. The need I have to feel her and taste her is reflected in the hunger of the kiss as our tongues meet. We pull back breathlessly as we look at each other, her eyes glazed over and no doubt reflective of mine. Grabbing her by the waist, I put her on the counter, her silk nightgown bunching up as my wide hips leave no room for her to squeeze her thighs together. Something she has been doing repeatedly since she got to the kitchen.

My right-hand moves along her thigh, past the bunched-up material of her nightgown, as I graze my fingers slowly over her stomach. Small circles lead the path up, an index finger tracing the outline of her breast, causing her to inhale sharply. Gently, I run my finger over her sensitive nipple, her body arching in response as her core pushes forward. I take her right nipple into my mouth, the satin material a thin barrier that rubs against the hard nub, while my other hand rolls her left nipple between thumb and forefinger, gently pulling on it.

"Niklaus, please," she moans out, her head back in ecstasy as her core grinds against my pelvis, looking for release.

I slip my hands along her thighs and under her nightgown, finding the edge of her panties. Hooking my fingers into the waistband, I pull them down slowly, my thumbs grazing her legs with the movement. Moving back, I pull her panties off completely, not missing the fact that they are soaked. Her eyes are locked on mine as I lift her legs, resting them on my shoulders as I push her nightgown out of the way, ready for dessert.

She is dripping, wet, and ready as I move in to devour her. My tongue laps her slit from one end to the other, parting her folds and circling her clit before plunging my tongue in, fucking her as I imagine my dick would. Her hand is in my hair, pulling me closer, needing me to reach a depth my tongue cannot. My eyes lock with hers as I insert first one finger and then another, her wetness welcoming the intrusion as her body thrusts forward, impaling herself on my fingers. My tongue circles her clit, sucking and gently pulling on the sensitive nub as her breathing becomes labored.

"Fuck Niklaus, please," she begs, desperation in her voice as she begs for something she cannot voice.

I start pumping into her harder and faster, her hips meeting my thrusts as my mouth continues lapping at her clit.

"Yes, harder, harder," she moans out as I drill into her pussy, my fingers knuckle deep as I hit the spot she has been begging for. She screams out, her walls contracting around my fingers as her body shudders in ecstasy.

Watching her orgasm is like watching a sunflower open or a bee collecting pollen. She shimmers in ecstasy.

As her body settles down in the aftermath of her release, I remove my fingers, her head raising from the counter as she watches me lick them clean. She is blushing, no doubt becoming self-conscious of what just happened. I wish she wouldn't. It was amazing. She is amazing.

"Stay," I say, moving from between her legs to a small bathroom on the other side of the kitchen. I grab a clean handtowel from the rack and wet it slightly before returning to Allegra, who surprisingly has remained as instructed. Her eyes follow my movements as I wipe her clean, her body jumping as I graze her sensitive clit.

I help her down from the counter, and her eyes immediately zone in on the large tent my dick has pitched in my pants, their flimsiness doing nothing to hold the monster down.

Stepping forward, she reaches for the waistband of my joggers, her intention clear as she licks her lips.

I grasp her hands, "You don't have to, Allegra. I'm not a boy. I can sort myself out if you are not comfortable."

"Don't worry, Niklaus, you're definitely not forcing me," she says quietly, dislodging her hands from mine as she slowly pulls my pants down.

My dick bobs with the action of the waistband moving over it as Allegra gets on her knees before me. Her hand tentatively grabs my dick, the coldness of them a stark contrast against its warmth. She increases the pressure of her grip, moving her hand backward and then forward, while the other comes up and grasps my balls, squeezing them lightly before grazing her nails over them.

The feeling shoots through my body, making my stomach clench. As I am lost in that bliss, her warm mouth envelopes the tip of my cock, her tongue swirling around before slipping along the length as she takes more of me in. What she cannot fit into her mouth, she jerks off with her hand, the other hand working wonders on my balls.

"Fuck Allegra, I'm not gonna last at this rate," I groan out, the sexual build-up from eating her out adding to the need to release.

I grab her hair, wrapping it around my hand as I imagined doing earlier when we were dancing. Her head bobs backward and forward as she looks up at me, her eyes watering slightly as my dick hits the back of her throat. I increase the pace with my hand in her hair, her instinct taking over as she starts sucking and licking faster and faster, her hand jerking me off, matching the speed of her mouth.

"Allegra, I gonna cum," I say, releasing her hair so that she can choose what she wants to do.

The fact that she remains latched onto my dick as I ejaculate into her warm mouth only intensifies my orgasm. She tries swallowing what she can, but a small amount dribbles down the side of her mouth, dripping onto her leg. She pulls away, a small smile on her face. I grab the hand towel we had used earlier, wiping her clean with an unsoiled piece.

After helping her up, I pull my joggers back on, the dim light from behind us and the distant chirping of birds indicating that morning is coming.

Allegra is looking anywhere but at me. While she is feeling awkward about this, I, on the other hand, feel like this is just another part of our developing relationship. There was no doubt in my mind that Allegra and I were in the beginning stages of starting something that could be amazing. She just needed to realize it.

Without saying anything further, I gently take her hand, pulling her in the direction of the bedrooms upstairs. We quietly make our way, her steps hesitating as we near her room. Not stopping, I continue onwards, opening a door further up—my room.

The bed is crumpled from where I had been lying earlier, unsuccessful in falling asleep due to thoughts of this very woman flitting through my mind.

I pull the cover back, "let's get some sleep," I say gently as I move to the other side, climbing in as she stares at the bed and then at me, contemplating what to do.

"I don't bite...hard as you've seen," I joke, a smile and blush coloring her cheeks.

She climbs in wordlessly, pulling the covers over her as she lies on her side, facing me. I copy her position, pulling her closer to me as her eyes close. I stare at her long after her breathing has become even, indicating she is sleeping before I too, follow. My dreams are filled with roses and a brown-haired, brown-eyed goddess.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!