Ch. 17 - Dresses and Suits

A/N: I AM SO SORRY GUYS FOR THE WAIT!

Soooo, yeah. I am sorry about the wait for this update. The last two years hve probably been the msot hectic of my life. Writing has taken a back seat, in place of exams, coursework, graduation from school, job inteviews, all that. Plus, I've been low on inspiration for most of my stories. I promise, that I will try update more frequently!

Again, soo sorry!

Dress in the pictures

"Do we have to do all this?" I moaned, following Sammi round the store; the hospital had released me, I just had to return for regular checkups, "I'd rather just get married in cleans jeans and a nice shirt."

"Oh hush, you know you can't. You're getting married. Plus, I know two people who would be very disappointed..." Sammi smiled.

"I found another!"

"You wish, Monroe, she'd much prefer my dress."

"They're more into it then I am." I rolled my eyes.

"This is Jeffree's element, dresses and stuff. And you know Jayy just wants to make his little Sunshine happy." Sammit said softly.

"He'd be making me much happier by supporting my jeans-and-a-tshirt argument."

Ashley's P.O.V

"Good god, it still fits." Andy said, looking at his suit.

"Mine doesn't." Jinxx frowned, looking at the 3 inch of ankle that showed.

"We can find you a new suit, easier than we can find Batman one. How's father of the bride doing over there?" CC called.

"Still trying to work out where the last 3 years went, and how to fit all the memories into one bloody speech," I said, scribbling furiously, "you picked a best man yet?"

"Not as yet – tossing up between Andy and Jinxx." CC replied.

"Can't have Jinxx, he's mother of the bride – you got the floppy hat yet?" Jake teased.

"Shut up, Pitts."

SJ's P.O.V

"I think we found it." Jayy smiled, poking his head round the corner.

I pushed myself up off the stool, walking round to have a look.

"I pray we have 'cause.... Oh, wow..."

The dress was long, with a lace skirt over the regular one. Combined with short, lace sleeves, and a lace back, I was left speechless.

"It's... it's beautiful..." I whispered.

"Think we found it." Jeffree said to Jayy.

"Try it on, sunshine. Lets have a look." Jayy said gently.

I took it to the changing room, letting Sammi help me get it on – my hands were trembling so much.

"Oh, SJ..." she murmured.

I stepped out, giving a small twirl. "What do you think?"

"I think you look like the most beautiful person ever." Jeffree smiled.

"My little sunshine, all grown up and so beautiful." Jayy said – tears were gathering in his eyes.

"Hey, don't cry." I laughed softly, reaching up to brush the stray tear away.

"We'll take it." Sammi said.

I got back into my regular clothing, before handing it over to be wrapped up and paid for, causing a squabble between Jeffree and Jayy, who said they would both pay for it.

Arriving back, I collapsed on the sofa, eyes shut – shopping had always tired me out.

"Hey baby." A set of familiar arms pulled me into them, and I opened my eyes, grinning.

"Heya." I sighed, resting my head upon CC's chest, my own arms looped loosely round his waist.

"Did you find one?" he asked, idly playing with my hair.

"Yeah, after what felt like ages." I answered.

"Can I get a peek of you in it?"

"No, not until the wedding day."

"Aww, that's mean. C'mon..."

"No, and that's final."

"Meanie." He mumbled, resting his head on top of my own.

"Where's dad and co?" I asked, yawing slightly.

"They're out, helping your lot choose suits – Andy's had to take Raven to where he gets his suits, the guy's bloody tall." CC hummed, rubbing my back.

"I know." I said, nuzzling into his shirt.

I then heard the door open and a group of voices.

"Dammit guys, why are you all so loud?" CC called.

"Sorry dude. They back?"

"Yeah." I called.

Andy poked his head in, smiling. "C'mon, we brought tea back."

Getting up, I moved into the living room, only to stop in my tracks.

"Kieran!"

I rushed over to where the male sat, who hugged me tight.

"Heya Skittles." He whispered.

"How, how come you're out so early?" I asked.

"Couldn't miss your wedding now, could I?"