4. Hanging Out Part 2

"Hey y/n" matt continued "...you're a really great and nice person you know" he said looking into my eyes with less then a foot in between our faces.

"Your a really great person too matt, thank you" I said to him as I looked into his eyes and noticed that he quickly looked down at my lips and back to my eyes. So then I did the same while he was looking into my eyes, I looked at his lips for a second, and then back to his eyes he gave me a look with his eyes, and I knew exactly what they meant. We both leaned in and placed our lips on each others fitting them perfectly together like two puzzle pieces. His lips were so smooth I didn't want to take mine off of his. Then as the kiss got more intense. His tongue grazed my bottom lip I opened my mouth letting him gain access, as both our tongues slide in our separate mouths, it was so warm as he let my tongue explore his entire mouth, so I let him explore mine. Then I felt one of matts hands cup my face rubbing his thumb on my cheek. As I ran my fingers up his neck through his hair and tangling my fingers in his hair with my other hand on the side of his neck with my thumb on his jawline. And he proceeded to put his other hand on my waist. And pull me closer to him. And as we are making out lost in thought. I here a knock at my bedroom. Then me and Matt freeze and open our eyes and look at each other with our eye open wide, and we both pull away from I kiss.p, with our hands still in our placements waiting for one to speak, but I had forgotten that Chris and nick were supposed to come over. Then I hear someone speak.

"Y/n?? Matt are you in there you left a note saying you would be over here" I heard Chris speak from the other side of the door. While me and Matt looked at each to her trying to figure out what we are supposed to do, and I start slowly slide my hands away from him head and neck and he pulls one of his hands away that was on my cheek but keeps the other one without realizing.

"I uh...yea im in here guys..." Matt answered.

"Well are you guys gonna unlock it or what?" I here nick ask.

"Oh look at what I founddddd" chris said dragging out the d as he unlocked my door.

"Oh you found the key chris, well good job I guess" I say as nick and Chris are walking into my room.

"Ayo, Matty b whys you hand on y/n's waist? And why y'all that close?" Chris said raising an eyebrow to matt. Matt then quickly looked down at his hand and ripped it off my waist.

"Uh nothing I don't know why it was there." Matt said trying his best to lie.

"Oh sure lover boy" nick said while smirking st both of us.

"ok..soooo what do you guys want to do?" I said trying to change the subject.

"We wanna know what you and Matt were doing before we came in" chris said with a smirk on his face.

"Uh he was helping me with homework" I quickly said that was an obvious lie.

"Oh sure sure sure what ever you say y/n" nick teased.

"Ok wanna play a game instead of talking about this?" I said trying to drop the topic.

"Ok fine but what game?" Chris said finally letting it go.

"How about truth or dare?" Matt suggested.

"Sure " I said while nick and Chris both sat on the bean bags facing Matt and I on my bed.

"Yea sounds good" nick said while Chris was agreeing with nick.

"ok who's going first?" I asked.

"Ill go"matt said.

" truth or dare..chris" matt said facing chris.

"Dare!" Chris said getting hyped up.

"I dare you to call you crush and tell her you like her." Matt said grinning.

"Fuck you dude" chris said as he started to take put his phone and scroll through his contacts on his phone and taping on one and pressing call as he put it on speakerphone and laid in the center of all of us on the floor and I looked at it and it said 'calling Abby' I was completely shocked.

"You like abby!?" I said then every shushed me and then Abby pick up.

"hi chris" I hears Abby say.

"Uh hi Abby I have something to confess to you" chris said

"What is it?" Abby asked Chris.

"I like you" chris blurted out before covering his face with his hands.

"Aww I like you too chris" abby said following along with a small giggle.

"Wait really?!" Chris said.

"Yea really. Oh but I gotta go now my mom needs me. Ill talk to you later? I guess" abby said.

"Yea talk to you later Abby bye" chris said.

"Bye" abby said and then so only hanged up.

"Oh my god!!!!" I said squealing and clapping  getting all excited as Matt hugged me from behind to calm me down.

I looking back at matt and we both smiled at each other while I hugged his arm back. And then soon let go of each other. And continued our game.

"So y/n truth or dare" chris asked me.

"Truth" I said since I didn't know which on to pick.

"Ha, idiot, now what were you and Matt doing while the door was locked before we came in?" Chris said while a huge grin on his face with his eye brows raised. With nick shocked at that question. I looked back at matt waiting for him to signal for me to tell them, and he did.

"We kissed" I said with me and matts face getting red.

"WHAT?!" Nick and Chris said acting surprised cause they probably already guessed it.

_______________________________________________________________

Words: 973

Sorry to leave u guys at a cliff hanger won't post another chapter until tonight! Hope u guys like it! This is my favorite so far.