Chapter 4 The Handsome Orc

The man in front of him has a surprisingly handsome face, no matter from which angle he looks at it, there is no flaw in it, especially those golden animal eyes that are shining brightly, it seems that when he looks at people, he wants to suck people's souls in, And that long aqua-blue hair that slanted down like flowing water made people want to touch...

Shen Xi looked at him without blinking, relying on his cute appearance, he faced him unscrupulously The beautiful boy is crazy about hair.

Eli was only wearing a long robe, which was tied around his waist with a water-blue belt and tied in a loose knot, exposing a large area of ​​naked wheat-colored skin on his chest. He rubbed against the opponent's six-pack abs without any morals, acting shamelessly.

Seeing the cute appearance of the little silver rabbit, Eli smiled lightly, and stretched out his slender fingers to smooth his fur. When he pursed the corners of his lips like a sharp knife about to be unsheathed, it would invisibly put pressure on people, but when he smiled, it was like ice and snow had just melted, and it was so good-looking that Shen Xi was stunned.

The little silver rabbit is so small, squatting in his palm so obediently, very cute. Although he felt that it couldn't understand his speech at all, Eli couldn't help but said: "You are such a small ball, can I call you ball in the future?

" : Sure enough, do demons have the ability to make people understand their words? But why did he understand when the wizard-looking man spoke?

Unexpectedly, the little silver rabbit in front of him nodded as if he understood, and Eli continued to ask: "Can you understand me?"

Shen Xi nodded again.

There are many spiritual creatures in the forest, but not many can understand human language. Could this be a rabbit raised by a wizard? Eli picked it up, stared at its beautiful black bead-like eyes and asked, "Did you run away from the wizard's house?"

Shen Xi nodded persistently.

"He treats you badly?"

Shen Xi continued, his neck was so sore...

"Poor little thing," Eli stroked the soft rabbit fur on his body, and sighed softly, "You are such a smart rabbit that you managed to survive from a human city to the Mi River." I like Little Silver Rabbit so much, why not keep this rabbit for a while, if it can stay healthy and alive, give it to my father when I go back. Thinking of this, Eli looked around. In this stone cave, which was only for him to live temporarily, there was only a soft animal skin blanket on the stone bed, and there was nothing else, not even a single licorice.

"I'll get you something to eat when I come back. You stay here obediently, don't go near the water." Eli put Shen Xi on the blanket, transformed into a beast, and flew out from the hole.

It's hard not to stay here obediently. Shen Xi walked around the cave and came to the conclusion that this cave is halfway up the mountain, the entrance of the cave is a platform of flat boulders, and there is a cliff below, even nine lives would not be enough to fall down.

Although the cave is very large, it is empty, and there is nothing except a large stone bed in the innermost part. There seemed to be a cave in the cold pool, but Shen Xi couldn't cross the cold pool to explore it.

This person must have lived a life of ruthlessness and blood drinking... Shen Xi came to a conclusion without finding half a spark.