Chapter 13 Let's Barbecue

Eli peeled the skin of the deer, washed it with stream water, and hung it on the branch next to the cave. It took only five minutes before and after, and Shen Xi had to marvel at his efficiency. Looking at the fur swaying in the wind, he suppressed the pity in his heart.

However, why did Eli peel off the fur to make clothes for himself when he heard that he could have many children and grandchildren?

Shen Xi lowered his head and touched his stomach, thinking that it was impossible for Eli to have many children and grandchildren, and since Eli had seen his naked body before, he wouldn't have misidentified his gender? !

Seeing Shen Xi lowering his head to stroke his stomach, Eli thought he was hungry, so he pulled him to speed up his pace. In his impression, female orcs never ate raw meat. They liked to eat small creatures like pheasants, cattle and sheep. Meat. He pricked up his ears to pay attention to the noises in the forest, and after paying attention, he soon discovered the sound of wings flapping on the branches not far away.

Eli let go of his hand, and flew there quickly. After a few ups and downs, he came back with a big pheasant wing. When Shen Xi leaned over to take a closer look, he found that this colorful big pheasant drooped its neck, motionless, as if its neck had been twisted and died.

"Well, do you still have the torch? I don't eat raw meat." Shen Xi looked at Eli with expectant eyes, expecting him to take out the matches.

"Yes, let's go to the stream and deal with the pheasant." Saying that, Eli took out two flints from the space ring and handed them to him.

Shen Xi took it over and stared at the two dark flints curiously. He tentatively rubbed them together, but there was no spark.

"You have to go harder," Eli instructed, "Yes, just go faster."

( ⊙ o ⊙) Ah! Shen Xi was taken aback by the sparks, he couldn't help it, he had never even used a match or a lighter.

There are many streams in this mountain, and there are small streams within a few steps. Shen Xigang was still worrying about what to do with the pheasant, when he saw Eli pluck the chicken's feathers skillfully, avoiding the chicken's head and tail, and then cut the pheasant's belly with a sharp fingernail that suddenly protruded , Take out the internal organs and clean them.

"Did you eat it often before? You look so proficient." Shen Xi squatted aside and studied seriously.

Eli found that his partner really lacked common sense, so he patiently explained to him: "No, we orcs are used to eating raw meat, but my father likes stewed chicken very much, so I have helped him kill chickens since I was a child.

" That's it..." Shen Xi nodded half-understanding, he was very puzzled: Isn't Eli's father an orc? He is a half-demon? But it would be too impolite to ask such a question, so he just asked: "Do you still have a pot in your ring? So this is for stewing chicken?"

"No, I didn't bring much except clothes and kindling when I came out. Seeing the disappointment on Shen Xi's face, Eli comforted him: "In a few days, when we find the human village, all these things will be there. Don't worry."

"Yes," Shen Xi said obediently . Nodding: "Then do you want this chicken to be roasted?"

"Yes, there is no salt, so let's just let it go." Eli looked at him apologetically.

After cleaning the pheasant, Yi Lai found a thick branch, washed it clean, put the pheasant on, and cut many holes evenly on the pheasant, and asked Shen Xi to hold the pheasant and stand aside. He used flint to make fire himself, and lit the firewood that Shen Xi had picked up. A fire was quickly lit. He put the pheasant on the fire and skillfully flipped it over.

Shen Xi was embarrassed to let him do all the work, so he continued to pick dry firewood around, until Eli reminded him that there was enough firewood, and then he sat beside the fire, watching the pheasants gradually releasing their fragrance.

"Okay," Eli looked at the golden-roasted pheasant with satisfaction, and handed it to Shen Xi who looked weak and hungry: "Be careful of burning."

Even though he was very hungry, Shen Xi still asked him very restrained : "You really don't want to eat it?"

"Well, I eat raw meat." Compared to cooked food, Eli prefers the feeling of fresh flesh and blood brought by raw meat.

"Then why don't you go hunting now? I think you haven't eaten for two days." Shen Xi asked with concern.

"No, we orcs usually only eat once every three days, so it doesn't matter if we're hungry for a long time." Eli looked at him softly: "Eat quickly, aren't you already hungry?"

Shen Xi then tore off a piece of chicken thigh, Put it in your mouth and chew. Frankly speaking, meat without salt is not very tasty, but Shen Xi is really hungry, so he can't care so much. After a while, most of the pheasants went into his stomach.

He put down the pheasant, raised his hand to wipe his greasy lips, and washed his hands and drank water by the stream.

"I'm full," Shen Xi said contentedly, "Where shall we go now?"

"Are you feeling well?" Eli asked him concerned.

Shen Xi moved his limbs and felt nothing uncomfortable: "No more, I feel much more comfortable."

"That's good." Eli thought for a while: "First go find a human village and find something necessary for you. Spare things."

"A human village?" Shen Xi looked at Eli's obvious animal ears and long tail: "Will we not be driven out by magic?" The incident left a strong psychological shadow on him, and he heard that many primitive tribes like to eat foreigners.

"Who dares?" Eli said disdainfully, he had never paid attention to mere human beings: "That kind of spell is useless to orcs."

"But it is useful to me." Shen Xi reminded him of his fragility in a timely manner own existence.

"I'll protect you, don't worry." Eli took his hand and pressed a soft kiss on it.