Chapter 47 Chicken Stew with Mushrooms

When Shen Xiyou woke up, the sky was already bright, and pure sunlight poured in through the screen window, the sunlight in spring was soft but not dazzling. He sat up in a daze, and found that the surrounding was indeed empty. What about Eli? Although he was not fully awake yet, he reflexively searched for Eli.

Eli was washing sheets by the stream. He had never done this kind of thing before, so he followed the way others washed clothes from memory, spread the white animal skins on the stones, beat them hard with wooden boards, and then rinsed them with stream water.

Thinking of what Eli was cleaning, Shen Xi's face felt a little feverish, he shook his head vigorously, trying to get rid of the lingering images of last night in his mind, put on his slippers, wash up and make breakfast.

He boiled a pot of water, cooled a bowl of boiling water, beat the eggs and added salt, then poured it into the warm water, continued to stir well, and then put it in a steamer to start steaming. The steamer was placed on a small stove, where he lit a fire again on the stove and began to toast the breadfruit. After seven or eight minutes, the egg custard is ready to be cooked, and then add some chives and sesame oil, and the tender egg custard is ready. At this time, the breadfruit was almost cooked, so he took it out and sliced ​​it, and Shen Xi called Eli to eat.

This is the first time for Eli to eat egg custard. It is different from the egg custard that he has eaten before. The egg custard is extremely tender and has a smooth texture, which makes people unable to resist eating bowl after bowl. The two of them didn't speak while eating, and when their eyes met occasionally, Shen Xi hurriedly lowered his head. Eli looked at him calmly, with a faint smile on his lips.

"Eli, can we go out to pick some wild vegetables later? I heard from Noah that there are a lot of them on the back mountain." Shen Xi said while biting a piece of bread. Now all the vegetables in the house are eaten up, and there are still several more. Genius has a bazaar. During this period, he has to eat vegetables, otherwise he must be deficient in vitamins.

"Okay, this should be the season to eat spring bamboo shoots and yuqian." Eli thought for a while, "There should be shepherd's purse and amaranth."

"Plump shepherd's purse is the best for making pork dumplings, and shredded chicken and amaranth are also very good~" Shen Xi said happily: "I'll take a big wooden basin to pick!"

"Wouldn't it be troublesome to hold the wooden basin in your hand? Didn't you give a basket when you bought the eggs?" Eli reminded him: " Just pour out the eggs in the basket and put them in the cabinet." Forgot." Shen Xi was already full, so he put down the spoon to sort out the egg basket.

Eli consciously went to the stream to wash the dishes, and Shen Xi didn't need to urge him at all. He was always a clean freak and couldn't see such leftover dishes on the table.

Seeing Shen Xi carrying the basket in high spirits, Eli quickly put the cleaned dishes and chopsticks into the cupboard, turned into a beast shape in the yard, and motioned him to sit on it.

Since they came here, Shen Xi hasn't sat on Eli's back for several days. Sitting on Eli's broad back now, surrounded by a sea of ​​long fur, made him want to roll on it. He pressed against Eli's back, feeling the comfort and comfort of the spring breeze blowing across his cheeks.

The vegetation in the back mountain is very rich, and it is safe to walk in it. The poisonous or aggressive plants have been cleaned up by the Moon Clan people, and the large aggressive animals in this mountain have almost been hunted down by the Moon Clan orcs. So Eli let Shen Xi pick wild vegetables at the side with great peace of mind, while he searched for small prey not far away.