Chapter 45 Making Pearl Sweet Cake

Eli jumped down gracefully from the tall tree, his wide clothes and sleeves were bulging by the wind, and the fluttering appearance of his clothes was really beautiful. He landed steadily in front of Shen Xi, and asked, "Xi, why have you been here for so long? Was the journey smooth?" If Shen Xi never came back, he couldn't help but look for someone.

Shen Xi stepped forward to straighten the wind-blown hair on his forehead, and said with a smile: "It went well, but Uncle Albert wasted some time when he went to pick up eggs in the henhouse. By the way, I met a man on the road today. He is very cute, he said that tomorrow he will come and make almond cakes together."

"Almond cakes, what is that?" Eli had never heard of it.

"It's delicious," Shen Xi smiled mysteriously, and deliberately put it off: "You'll know when the time comes."

"The stove and cooking table in the kitchen are ready, come and take a look." Eli said Shen Xi's hand walked into the room, Shen Xi's hand was soft, and it felt very soft and comfortable when he pulled it. When they reached the room, the two stood side by side in the kitchen, and Eli didn't let go.

The kitchen was tidy and tidy by Eli, and there was a large stove on the long and flat cooking table. This is because Eli felt that the firepower of the small stove was not enough, so it was suitable for slow cooking. The knives, spoons, and shovels on the cooking table are neatly stacked on a small double-layer storage shelf, and the dishes and chopsticks are placed in a corner of the cooking table. Next to the cooking table is a shelf, and next to it is a large cabinet that holds many things.

"It's so neat and tidy!" Shen Xi happily praised, "I've only been out for such a short while, and you've already done so many things!"

"It's just a small thing." Eli pursed his lips and smiled lightly: "It's almost noon, Are you hungry?"

"Well, a little bit." Shen Xi rubbed his belly, and there was indeed a feeling of emptiness. He thought about the lunch menu on the way, raised his pretty face and asked Eli: "Do you like fried eggs and omelets? I'll make them for you."

"Fry a tender egg, omelets I have not tried."

Shen Xi lit a fire to cook, and added a thin layer of peanut oil to the frying pan. When it was heated to seven maturity, he cut two small wooden rings and put them in. Then he cracked two eggs and slowly poured the egg liquid into the frying pan. Pour it in and shape it in the wooden ring. When the egg liquid is about to solidify, use chopsticks to pinch the wooden ring out, sprinkle a little salt evenly, then turn it over, and take the pot off the fire when it is half-cooked. Remove and continue heating slowly using residual heat.

In this way, two round, tender eggs are quickly fried. Shen Xi shoveled them into porcelain plates with a shovel, placed them on the round table in the kitchen, and greeted Eli: "Try it first."

Eli poked it lightly with chopsticks, and the golden yolk seemed to be about to flow. It came out the same, but it didn't flow out at all. It was just cooked, and after a bite, it was just right and tender, very delicious.

"Is it delicious?" Shen Xi asked confidently.

"It's delicious." Eli lowered his head and ate the fried egg quickly and gracefully. He stood up and firmly held another fried egg with chopsticks on the sink that was busy beating and stirring. With Xi's lips on his lips, he said, "Xi, you eat too."

"Yeah." Shen Xi opened his mouth and bit it. The egg was not something he could swallow in one bite, so he only bit one piece. Eli patiently put the remaining fried eggs near his lips, and watched him eat it bite by bite carefully, then put down the porcelain plate, and added some dry wood to the fire.