Chapter 52 Chapter H Follow-up

The next day, Eli didn't get up early for the first time. In fact, he woke up when the first ray of sunlight came in through the window. He lowered his head, and saw the fragrant Shen Xi sleeping on his side on his chest, and he knew that he was exhausted last night. There are red bite marks on Shen Xi's bare shoulders, which are the result of his uncontrollable sucking force last night. The red marks on the smooth white skin look very obscene, making people's heart beat uncontrollably accelerate.

Probably because of being too tired last night, Shen Xi slept extraordinarily sweetly, and his smooth face looked peaceful. The lips on the fair face were extraordinarily rosy, and Eli knew it was because he kissed too many times last night. He couldn't help lowering his head, imprinting a kiss like a dragonfly on the red lips, and gently stroking Shen Xi's exposed shoulders with his big hands.

"Hmm..." Shen Xi vaguely felt the heat on his shoulders, and the feeling of being licked became more and more vivid. He thought he was still immersed in a sexual dream last night, but the hot and hard object between his thighs reminded him that this was not a dream. He blinked his long eyelashes, finally opened his sour eyes, and murmured in a slightly hoarse voice: "Eli?"

"Xi, you finally woke up." There was a smile on the corner of Eli's lips. , looking at him softly.

Shen Xi moved, and the soreness in his whole body reminded him that last night was not a sweet dream, but a real existence. With the return of his sanity, he clearly remembered the feeling of the huge male buried deep in his body trembling and spitting out hot liquid last night. The burning sensation came back again. The burning sensation made his cheeks flushed, and he pushed Eli's chest powerlessly and said, "Eli, don't...you're exhausted..."

His push with little effort was like It's like being coquettish, with a hoarse voice, and it's even more sexy. Eli held his wrist and pressed it to his swollen lower body, his deep voice was full of desire: "Then what do you say?"

With Eli's unparalleled handsome face so close at hand, Shen Xi couldn't refuse such a temptation, he said at a loss, "That, that...or, I'll give it to you..." He couldn't say the word "roll". Obviously, a word that he said very smoothly when joking with his roommates in the dormitory before, but he couldn't say it in front of Eli.

Eli raised his handsome eyebrows, said nothing, but suddenly pressed Shen Xi under his body, wet lips and tongue all the way down, from Shen Xi's curvy collarbone to the tip of his nipples, making a lewd sound of water .

The body that was tortured last night was extremely sensitive, and Shen Xi quickly reacted. He still wanted to try to struggle, but Eli suddenly whispered in his ear: "If you feel tired, just lie down, and I will move." After finishing speaking, his big hands kneaded his round buttocks After a few strokes, he took the acacia ointment from the bedside, dipped it on his fingers, and then probed into the secret place of last night's ecstasy. After the use of that place last night, the door was not closed tightly. Eli easily inserted two slender fingers, and evenly applied the ointment to every place inside.

Shen Xi only felt that his ears were hot and his heart was beating so badly. The cool ointment was applied to the high temperature place and it melted immediately, making the inside softer and more moist. I don't know where Eli's slender middle finger pressed, Shen Xi suddenly called out in a low voice. With a cry, he hugged Eli's shoulders tightly, his face blushing.

Hearing the joy in Shen Xi's voice, Eli repeatedly pressed that place several times. Shen Xi only felt a tingling sensation rushing from the spine to his forehead, and his body softened into a puddle of spring mud. Only the lower body organs Straight up. He grabbed Eli's shoulders, blushing and said in a low voice, "Come in." Eli buried himself in it like a stream, and began to hit him forcefully with his big hands on his waist. Shen Xi only felt that the waist was so soft that it didn't look like his own. Thanks to Eli's support, the sensations in his whole body seemed to have degenerated, only the part where the two were connected felt extremely real and numb.