Chapter 24 Attacked by a Mermaid

"If you eat a lot, you will have a happy feeling of fullness." Shen Xi said confidently. He was so full that he didn't want to move at all, he closed his eyes and touched his soft belly and sighed in satisfaction: "Sure enough, going to bed when you're full is the true meaning of happiness..."

"It's still morning, and you're already thinking It's time to sleep..." Eli looked at him helplessly: "We should go." Then, he transformed into a beast shape, flicking his long white tail, urging Shen Xi to come up.

Only then did Shen Xi stretch his waist, and climbed onto the back of Eli, who had turned into a beast. Eli then flew towards the sea.

Flying above the sea, the bottom is full of endless blue water, the vast blue occupies the sky and the earth, and occupies the whole mind of people. The sea is calm and calm, occasionally a silver dolphin jumps out of the water, draws a beautiful arc, and hits the white waves.

"I didn't expect the sea to be so calm. Just by looking at it, I feel that my heart is widening." Shen Xi said. After finishing speaking, he realized that Eli's beast-like appearance could not be spoken in words, so he lowered his head and rubbed against Eli's body in embarrassment, staring at the sea in a daze, and stopped talking.

He was in a daze with concentration, and suddenly, a water cannon shot straight in his direction. Shen Xi was taken aback, and Yi Lai quickly turned around, dodged to the side, and shrewdly avoided the water cannon.

"Wow!" Shen Xi tightly hugged Eli's back in shock: "What's going on?"

Before he finished speaking, there were several shots fired one after another. This kind of thing is useless to the agile Eli. But Shen Xi was suffering unspeakably. Eli's back was too broad, and he couldn't wrap his arms around him. It fell straight down.

Eli sensitively noticed that Shen Xi, who was on his back, was falling from his back, and quickly stretched out his long tail to wrap him tightly.

Shen Xi hugged his tail tightly and looked down. Who is that nasty mermaid Julian floating on the sea and spitting out a water cannon that didn't appear yesterday? ! Damn it, if I catch you, I will put you in a big fish tank as an ornamental fish! He gritted his teeth and thought.

"Eli, let's get out of here!" Seeing Eli roaring and protesting at Julian, Shen Xi hurriedly said. After all, in the realm of the sea, it is very difficult to hurt a mermaid, not to mention that Eli is still carrying his oil bottle.

However, Eli was unwilling to leave, and wrapped his tail tightly around Shen Xi to lift him onto his back, while he quickly rushed towards Julian, attacking him with his sharp front claws.

"Eli, do you think you have a chance of winning in my territory?" Julian looked at him funny, and when Eli's claws were close to his eyes, he suddenly sank into the water, and then took advantage of Eli's turn to fly into the air Shi Shi quickly jumped up from the water, and fiercely poked at Shen Xi with a trident in his hand.

"Don't come here!" Shen Xi was shocked and looked at the sharp trident that was attacking quickly. At this moment, it was too late to dodge, he didn't even have time to think, his right hand instinctively grabbed the trident.

"I really don't know how to live!" Julian sneered, his flirtatious face was full of sarcasm: "With your mere human body, you still want to compete with me!"

Shen Xi tilted his head, avoiding the fatal blow, and grabbed At the iron pole of the trident, there was a burning pain in his hand in an instant, but Shen Xi didn't dare to let go at all, and his left hand was tightly on top of his right hand, but the force was so strong that he felt like he couldn't hold it .

"Look at your dumbfounded look, you seem to have a quick reaction." Julian pulled back the trident vigorously, Shen Xi's strength was not his opponent, and his hands were immediately cut bloody by the front end of the trident . Julian wanted to stab him in the chest again, but Eli fought his way to the sky, turning his head and glaring at him angrily.

"Hey..." Eli let out an angry roar.

"Catch me if you are angry." Julian looked at him without fear, with a seductive smile on his lips: "There is a crystal coffin that has been prepared for you in the Crystal Palace, Eli, when will you be able to use it?" It will become my most beautiful collection."

"Your hobbies are really not ordinary perverts!" Shen Xi glared at him angrily: "It's really inexplicable!"

Eli directly expressed his anger with actions, he rushed towards Julian quickly, and slashed past Julian's head with his sharp teeth.

"The speed has increased again. It really is not the object of underestimation." Julian got into the water in time to avoid it. He quickly poked out from another place and looked at Eli mockingly: "But, as long as you are in the sea , no one can defeat me."

The smell of blood behind him became stronger and stronger, Eli looked at Julian unwillingly, his eyes were full of murderous intent.

"Ah!" Shen Xi casually pulled a piece of sleeve to cover the wound on his hand, without a bandage, he could only wrap it tightly tightly, the pain of the wound made him unable to help but exclaim. He is usually the most afraid of pain, and his brows are wrinkled together.

"Eli, let's go back to the land. The sea is his world."

"Huh, do you want Eli to escape?" Julian laughed as if he had heard some funny joke. Looking at Eli, he said loudly: "Eli, the female you found actually encouraged you to be a deserter, how about throwing him down as fish food?"

Shen Xi didn't know that orcs would fight to the death, so he advised them It is very rude to leave.

To Julian's surprise, Eli really left quickly.

"Leaving? How is this possible?" Julian looked at their leaving figure and said in disbelief: "This is definitely not Eli's style! What kind of magic did that human being cast on Eli!" After

staying away from Julian, Shen Only then did Xi carefully bandage the sleeve. With the help of his teeth, he tore the sleeve into strips, tied the wound up, and tied a knot again. His left hand was bandaged like a rice dumpling. His right hand was slightly injured, Shen Xi only wound it around.

After the dressing was finished, blood was spattered all over his body.

"How much can you eat to replenish your blood volume?" Shen Xi sighed, thinking of delicious food to relieve the pain.

Eli flew for about a few hours, and when Shen Xi was bored with the tens of thousands of people seated N times, an endless continent appeared in front of them.

"Is this the Penglai Continent?" Shen Xi asked curiously.

"Well, it's here." Eli put him down and turned into a human form: "Give me your hand."

"Oh, it's not bleeding anymore, it's all right." Shen Xi waved his fingers in front of his eyes: "That's right, Julian Will he come after him?"

"He dare not." Thinking of Julian Eli, a thin layer of anger floated on his face, but he couldn't leave Shen Xi alone on this beach to chase and kill Julian.

"I'm a little hungry, shall I cook something to eat?" The

topic changed so quickly! Yi Lai was stunned: "Of course."

Shen Xi, as if he had never experienced the danger just now, gathered firewood, lit a fire, and took out the tortoise eggs from the interspatial ring to make steamed eggs. The taste of steamed eggs is more tender than that of egg soup, and the rich egg fragrance gradually diffuses from the earthenware pot. Shen Xi only added salt for seasoning, but the taste is still very good.