Chapter 82

During the vernal equinox, Shen Xi dug a small pond and planted white lotus root in it. In summer, the white lotus bloomed all over the pond. When the breeze blows, the swaying white lotus is very beautiful. Because Shen Xi often used white lotus to make fragrant and soft lotus paste cakes for Tutu and Qiuqiu, this directly caused Tutu to fall in love with the fragrance of lotus, and often drool over a pool of lotus.

The ball can barely fly, and one day I saw my brother staring at the lotus outside the window with a greedy look, putting his little finger in his mouth and sucking vigorously, I couldn't bear it, couldn't bear it. The rabbit wobbled and flew to the small pond to pick a lotus for him, and then the rabbit happily hugged the lotus and began to lick it...

"The lotus that emerges from the mud but is not stained, it was just ruined by you." Shen Seeing this, Xi squatted helplessly in front of the naked Tutu and said. After nearly a year of careful feeding, the rabbit has now become a round, white and tender baby. The small arms and legs are as fat as lotus joints, and even the belly is always bulging.

"What if the child becomes a fat man when he grows up?" Shen Xi scratched his black hair in annoyance: "A fat man has no future, and he will not be able to marry a wife, let alone get married.

" Well, let him exercise more when he grows up." Eli also squatted beside him, looking at the very sweet bunny licking the lotus in the cradle together. Tutu ignored their eyes, smashed his mouth, and simply put the lotus in his mouth to chew. Seeing his greedy face, Eli is not sure: Maybe Tutu will really become a little fat man when he grows up, and he is all about eating it...

"Qiaoqiu, are you hungry?" Feeling a little tired, Shen Xi stood up holding his eldest son. Now that the ball is already a bit heavy, Shen Xi misses his cute appearance the size of a palm.

Qiuqiu shook his head, he caught a big fat hare in the woods next door in the morning, and he wasn't hungry yet.

"Then let's have dinner later, let's eat some iced watermelon to relieve the heat." Shen Xi said to Eli.

"Okay," Eli said without any objection, "I'll get it from the stream."

"Have some iced yellow peach soup, okay? You're so hot that you're sticking your tongue out." Shen Xi lovingly hugged Qiuqiu and went to the ice cellar to get ice cubes.

The fur in the animal form was indeed hotter than in the human form. When he came out of the ice cellar, Qiuqiu quickly transformed into a human form. His human form was already the size of a three-year-old child, following behind Shen Xi and holding his hand.

"The habit of running naked is not good, put on your pants obediently." Shen Xi took a pair of very thin silk pants and put them on for Qiuqiu. That's right, these are the big underpants that Shen Xi casually cut out of silk. There were no children's clothes sold in the market, so Shen Xi had to sew them for his son himself.

"Dad, it's uncomfortable to wear clothes." Qiuqiu said with a cute little mouth.

"Running naked is playing hooligans, and no one will marry you in the future." Shen Xi coaxed, while stretching his underpants, let Qiuqiu step on his calves, and then pulled up his pants.

"Father, what is marriage?" Qiuqiu's face was full of doubts.

"Marrying is like living with your father and beast. If you don't wear clothes in the future, no one will live with you in the future." Think about the scene where you can't see your father if you don't have your father and beast to live with your father

. , Qiuqiu's pretty little face was wrinkled into a ball: "I don't want father and father to be separated." "

Of course not." Understanding what he meant, Shen Xi changed the subject: "How embarrassing to be seen without clothes on, everyone wears clothes."