Author here!

Welcome back to my reader's who read the first book! And if you're new here, hi! Nice to meet you!

I hope you all enjoyed the first book enough to come read the part 2! :)

This book will take place post-shibuya arc. 

This will most likely be the fluffier version of the two, or I'll try to make it fluffier. I'm aiming to make it mostly fluffy, if there's angst, I am sorry- it's for the story and character growth LOL.

This won't be a long introduction, but just letting new readers know that it's alright if you didn't read the first book. I'm going to make homages and throwbacks from the first book, but I will always try to set the tone and make this book almost a separate timeline. The first book did establish their relationship, if that helps give insight on what it was about!

Essentially this book will explain the aftermath of the incident, and the healing process that takes place after such a big event. I will try to make this book somewhat still canon to the manga, but there will be a spoiler note on top of each chapter if it is indeed a chapter with spoilers.  

This book is also based off the first one, where I did establish some of the character's characteristics. I will try my best to not write too much detail on that, because that did upset a lot of people. But if you notice some characteristics ahead of time, I'm sorry. It truly is for me to describe the scenery better, and have a better character description. 

All in all, I hope you're able to enjoy this book! I really do try my best in each chapter, and appreciate each one of your comments. I love reading and laughing at every single one that was made in my previous book. Seeing all of ya'lls reaction warms my heart, from confusion why I wrote what I wrote, to simple "awww's" warmed my heart. 

So, thank you.

━━━━━━━━

Hello Friends! I don't own anything, from pictures to the characters and just used google to get these pictures.

All I own is the plot of this book. This is nothing more than just a simple work of fiction, and if it's similar to the manga and anime, that is purely coincidental (although, I will try my best to to make it as canon to the book, therefore there will be inevitable spoilers).

The manga, Jujutsu Kaisen (呪術廻戦), is made by Akutami Gege and these are his characters, the manga and anime storyline will be mentioned as well, which he also owns.

Happy reading friends!

Peace!