(2) Settling in after the conflict

•------•°•✿•°•------•

Bonus chapter. If anyone's confused this is a chapter focusing on the 1 week the competitors spent together:) day 1𓁹‿𓁹

Kreek's POV:
I was sleeping in my room in my comfy,cozy warm bed. It was so peaceful, I was thinking about what Kayla had cooked for breakfast! Hopefully my favourites... POPTARTS! Suddenly I heard footsteps approach my bed, Is Kayla going to wake me up? Hopefully she kisses my cheek, I would like a little kiss to get me up in the morning. My eyes were still closed and I was trying my best not to smile considering I knew she was going to kiss me which kept making my heart beat faster.

I was expecting a kiss on my cheek but I didn't get one. I was waiting in confusion but suddenly I felt a hand smack my cheek. "OW!WHAT THE!? THAT HURT KAYLA!" I yelled in pain and despair. "Kreek! wake up man it's like 10am we were all waiting for you and I'm not Kayla, stop dreaming about your girlfriend you simp!" Wait a minute.. that's not Kayla. I recognised that voice anywhere but to be sure I slowly opened my eyes and there revealed the person that slapped me.

To my horrific, disgusted sight it was none other than my one and only rival.. Username. "Why the heck are you in my house?" "Did you already forget? I told you! You have such a dumb brain it takes ages for you to process what's going on!"
Just then a sudden wave of flashbacks from last night hit me so hard I felt like I just hit puberty again. The memories filled my brain just in a flash. "Ah..now I remember" I groaned in response. Just thinking about the whole conflict, it really sounded crazy. As I watched Username leave my room I got up and started fixing my hair in the mirror. I wore my classic blue beanie that I always wear. I stretched my arms out and let out a quiet yawn. I strolled my way to the kitchen where everyone else was, to be honest I was surprised we even got a small apartment to fit all 16 of us.

As I made my way to the kitchen I saw everyone there chatting while finishing up their breakfast. I sat down on a chair beside Username and took some leftovers I could find for breakfast. "Aw no! everyone took all the Poptarts!" I sobbed dramatically. "Oh stop being dramatic Kreek, here we got extras considering Username told us you wake up late and that you have a weird obsession for them" Sabrina replied. As she handed me the poptarts, I thanked her as she nodded back in response as I then happily ate my poptarts.

Username: man hurry up! You eat like a turtle, so slow.

Kreek: I'm enjoying my breakfast! It tastes so good! I'm savouring the sweet, delicious taste of the frosted poptarts! And what's wrong with turtles?

Tofuu: YEAH WHATS WRONG WITH THEM USERNAME!?

Username: Tofuu I'm not insulting you and your turtles, I'm just saying that Kreek eats so slow like a uh.. like a mouse nibbling their cheese.

Tofuu: ah okay man thanks, continue what you're doing :)

Username: thanks man

Kreek: AW COME ON-

Sabrina: Hey everyone! I have an idea we could do!

iifnatik(Mikey): go on?

Sabrina: what if we all take in some ideas for next year? The thing is we asked the fans if we should bring back everyone or add new people and of course they all said new people.

Poke: ahh I see.. well it's okay if most of us don't come back I mean especially me, I kind of suck 😅

Hyper: NAH DUDE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? You did great man I think we all did, but It would be great if some of us can face new competitors!