(8) Confrontation

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Battler's POV:

I heard my sister's sobs from her room, curious I wandered towards her room. I gently peaked through the door to see her crying over something on her screen.

"Sis you okay? What's wrong." I questioned as I fully opened the door.

"NOTHING IT'S JUST- I STARTED WATCHING THIS NEW GLMM CALLED THE MUSIC FREAKS AND THE PLOT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME WAAAAAA!!!!" She cried.

I laughed at her over dramatic behaviour, I didn't watch much GLMM but I did catch a glimpse of it from time to time and I must say it was rather interesting, I might watch it one day. I walked towards her and hugged her, I felt her wet tears stain my jumper but oh well, atleast it wasn't snot.. and I spoke too soon.

"Say Battler, if I go to Paris, DO YOU THINK MIRACULOUS LADYBUG EXISTS!?" Thea questioned.

I sighed at her random question and stared at her, "I don't think they even exist in this world." I replied.

"AW COME ON, why can't I travel worlds! I wanna go to Hogwarts, then MLB, MHA, TR, TMF, and so much more! WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUELLLL!!!" Thea started shouting, sarcastically falling to the floor and sobbing.

"You could be a actor, for the greater or for the worst." I Interrupted.

"Take your sarcasm somewhere else! I'm gonna sleep now and dream about it!" She angrily replied as she pulled her blanket over her face and turned to face the wall. I laughed at her childish behaviour and decided to do what she wanted, leave her room and take my sarcasm somewhere else.

A few minutes later, I felt myself get bored, I should go outside than just lay in bed all day right? I grabbed my phone and decided to check my recent notifications. Surprised, I saw a notification from my old friends.

I smiled, I'm happy things are still good after the guests left.

I opened the chat, and to my surprise I was greeted with ultimate chaos.

♡‿︵‿︵♡

🥓♂️:
NOOB, STOP ACCUSING ME AS THE MURDER!!!

🌕:
HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T HANDLE DEFEAT!

🥓♀️:
If you guys keep arguing, Battler might mute you guys:)

🥓♂️:
Wait.. BATTLER! HI HOW ARE YA!!!

🌕:
Yeah we've missed you!

 🛡️⚔️:

Seriously you two??

🍜:

Sorry about them Battler.

🛡️⚔️:

It's alright noodle girl

But before I could respond, my phone started glitching. Concerned, I dropped it on the table and just stared at the ceiling in boredom. "Must've been my phone's storage again, I guess I'll have to sort it out later" I thought to myself. I just sighed and shut my eyes, I was pretty tired and was resting for a while, couldn't hurt right? Or was I deadly wrong.

Sabrina's POV:

ALRIGHTY! I got all the stuff ready for season 2! Agh can't wait to release it soon! But the bugs are annoying, hopefully the developers fix it. We have all the time in the world right? I turned to DJ with a smile as he was also excited to announce the comeback! Nothing could possibly ruin this day! Maybe I shouldn't jinx it hah..