Kreek and User Angst.

•------•°•✿•°•------•

Spoilers for upcoming chapters! Don't read if you don't wanna be spoiled, read if you're hungry for angst ig lol.

(based off my video btw :D)

The video:

•------•°•✿•°•------•

Kreek was hanging out with the season 3 competitors, mainly Tanqr,Ibella and Pinkleaf as they were the final 4 left in the whole finale as the others just simply watched in enjoyment in the lobby. They were on a break before the intense match began but before Kreek could get up and prepare, he suddenly felt... Lightheaded?

Tanqr turned around to see why Kreek randomly stopped, curious he decided to walk towards Kreek to see if he's okay.

"Kreek? Are you okay?" Tanqr softly asked, trying not to startle Kreek. Unfortunately Kreek didn't respond. Worried, Tanqr yelled for the others to come check at Kreek for him. Ibella came running alongside with the others until she noticed Kreek getting pale.

"Kreek looks...pale.." Ibella whispered, looking quite worried.

Kreek started loosing consciousness as the room started to slowly get blurry and started to spin, so fast that he resulted into passing out. Luckily, Pinkleaf had great reflexes due to him being the parkour king, he managed to quickly catch Kreek as he slowly but carefully laid Kreek down on the floor. The others started to panic but repeatedly tried ways to wake Kreek up. Ibella ran in search for some water, Pinkleaf checking his pulse, Tanqr trying to wake him up, the hosts getting their med-kit and all the supplies needed as Sabrina had her sword of healing, ready to heal Kreek.

DJ suggested an ambulance incase Sabrina isn't able to help Kreek but Russo suggested to leave Kreek at the clinic, they all thought it would be best if Kreek could recover in the clinic as maybe he was just too tired and just passed out. If the situation gets worse then Kreek will be escorted to the hospital. Tanqr agreed to carry Kreek to the clinic (or infirmary) as the others followed, DJ stayed behind to calm the other competitors as Sabrina and Russo followed Tanqr to make sure Kreek was okay as Ibella and Pinkleaf requested to check as well. Tanqr laid Kreek on the clinic bed as Pinkleaf checked his forehead to see if he had a fever, which he didn't, he then checked his pulse and he was still alive. Ibella was filled with worry that she left alongside with Sabrina as Russo and Pinkleaf went to comfort and calm them both.

The sight was awful as many others were worried, although Tanqr remained calm... But was he actually? No one could tell underneath the mask but Tanqr was indeed worried for his friend. Tanqr noticed Kreek starting to sweat and it seemed Kreek was having a bad dream... But was it a dream...?

•------•°•✿•°•------•

Kreek's POV:

The last thing I remembered before passing out was that I was following the other competitors to the finale until my sight became blurry as I felt uneasy and lightheaded, everything started spinning as I felt myself fall backwards as everything went blank. I open my eyes to be surrounded by a black void. Was this a dream or a nightmare...? What is this place and what will I encounter?

Just then, I heard a few people chatting so in curiosity, I turned around to find... Me and User...? It was me and User 3 years ago, it seemed like we were chatting or arguing. I remembered this day, it was before our fight in the RB Battles tournament as we were discussing and convincing eachother on why one of us would win. Such great memories... How I wish I could go back to those days, before the disaster.

Everything was so peaceful and happy until that day... Me and many of the season 1 competitors suffered after the loss of some of our greatest friends... I will never forgive that person who took them away from us. The hatred filled my head until a familiar figure appeared right Infront of me.

It was User... He then began to speak.

"Kreek... Please help us... We're being controlled... You and everyone else... Battler... Please stay safe... I'm sorry... We never meant to hurt any of you guys..."

Tears started to form in my eyes as I felt myself trembling. His words made me remember everything that day... The day when I never saw him again... He wasn't the same before... He was... Gone... It was my fault. This made a huge impact on our closest friends such as NubNeb,Joey, Straw etc as they were devastated at the news. I should've done something, I wish I made it in time... I was too late to... Help him...

I was frustrated at myself, is this a dream or a memory... This isn't real... He's not really here isn't he... Even if he was... I wanted to hug him... I wanted to apologize to him... I wanted to see my best friend again...

I extended my arms out as I tried to embrace User in a hug, but as soon as I touched him... He disappeared... Like a forgotten memory... Never to be seen again. Due to his unexpected disappearance, I felt myself loosing balance as I embraced myself for impact as I knew I would fall flat on the ground, face first, but suddenly I woke up instead. I gasped for air as I felt my whole body sweating so much. I looked around the room to see my surroundings as I realized I was not in the RB Battles lobby.

"Where... Am I...?" I whispered to myself.

"You're in the clinic." Someone answered, interrupting me which caused me to be startled.

I turned around to see Tanqr, sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"Relax, it's just me!" Tanqr reassured.

"Where's everyone else... And why are you here!?" I questioned.

"You passed out and I volunteered to take you here as a favour of all the nice things you've done for me, see this as a thank you, everyone else started to panic but the hosts managed to calm everyone, Pinkleaf caught you as he checked to see if you're alright, seemed like he had some experience with these type of situations, everyone else was worried and are currently waiting for you." He replied.

"Wow... I don't know what to say... Thank you dude... And I'm grateful that you all care.."

"Of course, we're your friends, and are you feeling any better?" Tanqr asked.

"Yeah I'm feeling quite okay!"

"What happened?" Tanqr asked, looking curious yet worried.

"I was just tired....no big deal! I just needed some rest!" I reassured him.

"Hey, if you're not feeling well or you just need a break, you can tell us, don't overwork yourself okay mate?" Tanqr responded, sounding quite strict.

"Yeah don't worry, I will next time! I guess I didn't notice till now, relax! You're sounding like my mother!" I joked.

"Thanks anyway man."

"No worries mate, now come on, everyone's worried so let's go." Tanqr announced, we both got up as I followed Tanqr to the others.

URCTVRPIOE VRSIU?